• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Self Defense options from South Africa (or here when people don’t vote R)

Ive got a pump 17 cal pellet/bb gun I paid less than $10 bucks for that with 8 pumps (10 is the max recommended) will put a bb through both sides of a steel tomato can @25 yards or better. I wouldnt want to get hit with that especially in the face. In the eye it would blind, maybe kill you.

Ive got a pump 17 cal pellet/bb gun I paid less than $10 bucks for that with 8 pumps (10 is the max recommended) will put a bb through both sides of a steel tomato can @25 yards or better. I wouldnt want to get hit with that especially in the face. In the eye it would blind, maybe kill you.
You can tinker and tune and double your power on those pumpers without getting too carried away. I modded a marauder pistol from stock .22 cal 600fps with 18.17gr pellets to a .172 cal slug shooter sending 26 gr slugs out over 900 FPS for 60 fpe then back to .22 with 34.99 pellets at over 950fps and 65fpe. I can recharge with my hand pump.

you can put some solvent in the compression chamber that will "diesel" and drive a pellet much faster than just the compressed air. If I live in a place that didn't allow guns but was ok with air gun I would get a .22 call break barrel , load it with the heaviest pellet, put some barrel cleaner in the compression tube and that would give me one good shot at least. Good way to damage a gun but vs. not having any options.......

hell no toys , Id they live in a large enough area you could make a body disappear and animals large enough that could dispose of the evidence a lion or some other monster cat did it . I heard the guy scream in terror it had to have drug his caucus off . I would have gone out side to help the lion I mean the guy , but i was too scared lol . heck poisonous snakes in a pit work giant ants cover him in honey bees monitor lizards Id even pick a emotional support Nial crock over a non lethal options .

Last edited:
Reactions: Blutroop
If you are white in SA you got 2.5 strikes against you these days anyway. Defending yourself has the possibility of going the wrong way no matter what you use.

If your white over there your being raped and killed by blacks and the gov is not talking about it.

The government officials are condoning it. Whatever it takes to get them out even though they are legal, born there citizens. Businesses are being stolen with outright sanction by the government. And they cant figure out why their productivity and economy are tanking. They are removing the best asset they have in the country - brainpower. Any country that does that isn't going to last long.

Diversity is our strength.

1602851553573.png

Ever had a flock of geese on you? You don't want that, not even one. Hiss, honk, flog, bite. Not a fun time. You might go in thinking you are a bad mf'er, but you'll be wiser when its all done.

When Police don't cut it you get private security that does essentially police work.

You see kids this is why we don't vote in fucking communist gun grabbing cock suckers. May need to protect your shit someday and you don't want to use a paintball gun.

Ever had a flock of geese on you? You don't want that, not even one. Hiss, honk, flog, bite. Not a fun time. You might go in thinking you are a bad mf'er, but you'll be wiser when its all done.
So much better than dogs and always underestimated.. kinda like me

A pitchfork is probably a better option.

Yep... If I am facing a shitfest like that, I am going with my 70 pound recurve retrofitted with an ILF riser and hunting sights, with Montec broadheads. Then I will take whatever guns are on the scumbags that I killed. Should be able to get my hands on a full auto AK in no time. Living in a place where murderous psychos are running amok and the "government" does not observe MY right to defend what is mine? Then my give-a-fuck meter drops to rock bottom right then and there...

Yep... If I am facing a shitfest like that, I am going with my 70 pound recurve retrofitted with an ILF riser and hunting sights, with Montec broadheads. Then I will take whatever guns are on the scumbags that I killed. Should be able to get my hands on a full auto AK in no time. Living in a place where murderous psychos are running amok and the "government" does not observe MY right to defend what is mine? Then my give-a-fuck meter drops to rock bottom right then and there...

You would be better off with a high powered sling shot and a bag full of ball bearings.