• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling all of my reloading equipment. Dies, press, annealeez, chargemaster, brass, etc etc

Adam4pt6

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2013
Fort Campbell, KY
Alright guys so I have a lot to list here. I'll post one big over all pic. I do have Individual pics of everything too, all available upon request. There are just way too many to post at once. Everything in the picture is for sale, so on the chance I missed listing something just ask.

All prices are shipped. Some items arent worth the price of shipping alone but I'll sell as add ons to other items. Some stuff is in excellent shape, and some isnt, I think I did a decent job of pricing accordingly. Any questions feel free to ask

Anything listed at $10 or cheaper I wont ship as a single item. Also will not ship powder. Local pick up only on powder please(clarksville or nashville tn)

In no particular order:

Lyman case guages. 6.5creed and .308. $10per

Small chamfered tool-black $free

Lyman caseprep tool $15

Hornady trickler $5

Hornady scale $15

Lee hand primer and case holder set $30

Misc digital scale(amazon) $10

Superformance 1lb. Full $15

Power pistol 1lb almost full $10

Reloder 16 1lb. Almost full $15

Lee ultimate 223 dies $25

Hornady single stage press $100

224 valk random brass 170 pieces $30

460 random 223 brass $50

Attachments

• 20190906_214218.jpg
    20190906_214218.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
I will take these:

Worlds finest trimmer 6.5 creedmoor $50

Worlds finest trimmer. 308 $50

Lee decapping die $free

I will take the Hirnady book, 175’s,168’s, and the 55gr bullets. PM to follow

I will take the Hornady powder measure $30, Rcbs powder measure stand $10 ,Hornady OAL guage $15 andHornady headspace guage $20 . I will PM you for details

The hornady brass is not all once fired. Some is. Some is multiple times. Unfortunately it all got mixed up.

Also holy shit this is alot of responses. I'm answering everyone as best I can in order. If you can please PM aswell thatll help me keep things in order and fair. If you've messaged me or posted on here and I havent replied please send a message and I will get back to you asap. When I get a chance I'll go through and delete what all is already sold to make it easier.

I’ll take the annealeez pending some pictures and I’ll take the 21st century expander die and mandrels for 6.5.

Ok everything that has been paid for has been removed from the list. There are a couple of things pending. If those sales go through theyll be removed too.

Again. Please PM me if interested in things. Itll help me keep things in order and make sure im not skipping over anyone. Anything sold between now and sunday evening will go in the mail 1st thing monday

I'll be replying to PMs before posts on the thread. An "I'll take it" followed up with a message is great.

I'd say no at this point. I have them sold pending funds. And about 2 or 3 other guys in line for them if the 1st deal falls through. Sorry man!

I’ll take the lee ultimate 308 and 6.5 creedmoor die sets.

I receives my dies quickly on great condition. Buy with confidence

Bullets, Brass, and my free funnel arrived. Quik shipping, packed well. Thank You!!