• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling Stuff for a Gunsmith

Hey guys

Im going to be raising some scratch.

My Friend is CM. He is gunsmith from Gillette, WY and has been a MD for the past 10+ years doing the Wyoming Tactical Rifle Championship.

He has never once made a dime on the MD and donated 100% to wounded warriors and other local charities. He is a ex Army Ranger and currently donates his time & money helping wounded vets go on elk hunts in WY when he isnt working in his shop. He has also made and donated no less than 3 rifles that I know about to poeple in need and youngsters

His wife is also one my favorite people and one of the nicest people Ive ever met. These people are truly selfless. They live in a trailer and have nvr hesitated to take the shirt off their back to help a friend.

2 weeks ago Chuck went into surgery to replace a knee. He is 6'6 and 350. The anestheiologost (sp) od'd him and he had no less than 8 stokes. He has 0 short term memory and stutters so bad you cant barely understand him. His prognosis is very poor and is expected to get worse.

I hesitate to talk to him right now because I cry every time I get on the phone with him. He is also not taking it well.

They are starting a lawsuit which may bear fruit but in the meantime they dont have any living expenses and it could drag on for who knows how long. If any of you have ever lived pay check to pay check and get put on your back....well you know.

I will be selling off a few items I have laying around.

Any help is appreciated.

post it here and whewn it sells send me the check/paypal/venmo/etc etc

my paypal

dorgan at mhdgllc dot com

Thanks much love.
Prayers for your friend and his wife. Just sent funds to you via PayPal.

Come on Hide members.

This is for a really great cause.

Even if you don't have money to give, go to your toy room and find something useful to sell. Have the payment go to @D_TROS.

You get rid of something you're not using. Someone else gets a great buy.
Our benefactor gets some help he richly deserves.

Don't be stingy, and don't be a cheapskate.

Ok... so I said that before I left, I would post a few things for a great cause... so here are a few things. Payment direct to D-Tros and when he gives me the OK... I'll get the item to you. FYI NOTHING will ship until the week of the 20th of Feb. because I am going to go shoot things for a few days.

First item: This was shipped to me by mistake and the company didn't want it back. I think it retails for $170 or so. If you are wiring up your GTFO helmet or know what it is... I am sure you need it. FYI, this item is ITAR controlled, so noone outside the USA please. Price includes shipping to your door. No APO's, sorry. Not my rules. $125

aaa 2.jpg

Author-signed copy of Berlin Special Forces. This will take me a couple of weeks to get it personally-signed to you and shipped. Let me know what message you want on the book. But Jim will sign it for you personally. $200 to your door. Trust me, this is a great book! And Jim doesn't sign a lot of books.

aaa 6.jpg

Custom-made leather attitude adjustor. These are hand-made by Joe Cristi at Wilco Leather, but the lead 'core's' are poured here at Schloss Nitrocellulose and shipped to Okinawa where Joe Lovingly assembles them one at a time. They will leave a nice lump and are suitable for EDC or will go well with eveningwear. A great gift for that lady in your life. $100 to your door.

aaa 4.jpg

Grohmann Cutlery (of Nova Scotia, Canada) custom knife. Grohmann is a small maker that produces lovely knives and designs. This is a medium-blade skinner. I think it's a laminate rosewood scales. Never carried or cut, it's one that I bought on a motorcycle trip right at the makers. Lovely feel and balance and great wearing and cutting knives. $150 to your door.

aaa 3.jpg

Half Face Blades Disaster Jr. blade. SOLD TO NIKON NUT WAY TO GO! Never carried or cut. Comes in box with sticker. Tan G10 scales, black cerokote, Kydex sheath. Drop price on these is now about $380 plus shipping/ins.. and depending on the grind or scales, sell for more on aftermarket. This one $400 To your door, which is basically below drop price. GONE

aaa 5.jpg

Last, Hi Standard Model 101 Dura Matic Target Pistol. 6.5" barrel. Not mint, but still a tackdriver and an absolute perfect little woods pistol. Or a great one for the kids to learn pistol marksmanship. Probably 1960's vintage with plastic wood-like grips. Also ideal for popping squirrels out of trees, etc. The Poor Man's Woodsman, so to speak. But all the "old Guys" in Vermont carried these during deer season to pop unsuspecting rabbits and partridge for camp meat. I carried this for a bunch of seasons and then got a nice old Woodsman that I carry now. It shot a lot of critters, but needs to go to someone new who will carry it again. Comes with one mag and if I have a spare pistol rug, I'll ship in that. This goes from my FFL to your FFL ONLY. No direct sales and no face to face sales. I will pay the shipping and transfer out. You pay whatever your LGS charges for incoming transfers. I will need a copy of an FFL to ship... You can tell your FFL that it will come from an FFL. These are all over the map price-wise. But for a good cause, I think it should easily fetch $550 shipped, but hey, if you want to give more... it's a good cause. DO NOT buy unless you can handle the transfer, etc. etc. etc. You are all big boys and know the deal. This is a Transfer.

aaa 1.jpg

This is a good start, anyway. Post I'll take it, send me a PM with your shipping info and send your money to @D_TROS when he tells me he has your payment... I'll get it shipped. Again, not before Feb. 20 or so.

The rest of you... please dig out your cool old surplus stuff and let's raise some money here! I'm not just a donor... I'm a buyer! ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
Hey guys

Im going to be raising some scratch.

My Friend is CM. He is gunsmith from Gillette, WY and has been a MD for the past 10+ years doing the Wyoming Tactical Rifle Championship.

He has never once made a dime on the MD and donated 100% to wounded warriors and other local charities. He is a ex Army Ranger and currently donates his time & money helping wounded vets go on elk hunts in WY when he isnt working in his shop. He has also made and donated no less than 3 rifles that I know about to poeple in need and youngsters

His wife is also one my favorite people and one of the nicest people Ive ever met. These people are truly selfless. They live in a trailer and have nvr hesitated to take the shirt off their back to help a friend.

2 weeks ago Chuck went into surgery to replace a knee. He is 6'6 and 350. The anestheiologost (sp) od'd him and he had no less than 8 stokes. He has 0 to none short term memory and stutters so bad you cant barely understand him. His prognosis is very poor and is expected to get worse...

I hesitate to talk to him right now because I cry every time I get on the phone with him. He is also not taking it well.

They are starting a lawsuit which may bear fruit but in the meantime they dont have any living expenses and it could drag on for who knows how long. If any of you have ever lived pay check to pay check and get put on your back....well you know.

I will be selling off a few items I have laying around.

Any help is appreciated.

post it here and whewn it sells send me the check/paypal/venmo/etc etc

my paypal

dorgan at mhdgllc dot com

Thanks much love.
I'll add this stuff, misc. AR parts.

Send funds to D_TROS, I'll cover shipping.

Cool news to add here.

The kindness and generosity of my dear good friend Mike @Ravenworks Santangelo lives on very strong with this drive.
A close friend of the family wanted to continue the legacy of Mike and his desire to give a hand to those in need.

For those of you not aware, we lost Mike last fall after a battle with a very aggressive form of leukemia.

He is looking down on us from heaven and is smiling hugely over the outpouring of support and generosity shown here.

Mount is sold but send the OP $150 for the new Gen 3 338 fat bastard and I’ll ship when he gives the go ahead.
I'll take this. Sending funds now.

Reactions: Average guy
I’ve got a Sinclair out of round gauge, forgot what it’s called, but it’s got a Mitutoyo gauge on it. Gauge is metric, yes millimeters, not inches.

$75 to @D_TROS and it’s yours.

Also have a Forster 6.5 Man bun micrometer seater. $40 to @D_TROS and it’s yours.

612B789F-5B53-47F9-9B01-DBD025A018D9.jpeg
178027CC-759C-464D-AF53-4BB0F5A1A629.jpeg
6BD7CD01-A1AD-44A6-B75C-D7FAF88C32CC.jpeg

Reactions: D_TROS
Load Development Blocks. Made with short-fat 6BR based cartridges in mind, but work equally well from 6mm CM to 308Win. They have silicone rubber feet, and are stackable. Innovative and ergonomic finger groove on outside edge helps in picking up the tray.

I designed these myself, and an unnamed defense contractor made them for me. Manufacturing cost was $45 each, not including my time or the CNC programming cost.

I can provide 10-each immediately at $50 each shipped. PM me your mailing address with commitment, and once I here from Dorgan on payment received. They'll go out. After the first ten sell, I can pull more out of storage.

IMG_20210120_115541035_HDR.jpg

Ok... so I said that before I left, I would post a few things for a great cause... so here are a few things. Payment direct to D-Tros and when he gives me the OK... I'll get the item to you. FYI NOTHING will ship until the week of the 20th of Feb. because I am going to go shoot things for a few days.

Half Face Blades Disaster Jr. blade. Never carried or cut. Comes in box with sticker. Tan G10 scales, black cerokote, Kydex sheath. Drop price on these is now about $380 plus shipping/ins.. and depending on the grind or scales, sell for more on aftermarket. This one $400 To your door, which is basically below drop price.

View attachment 8072057

This is a good start, anyway. Post I'll take it, send me a PM with your shipping info and send your money to @D_TROS when he tells me he has your payment... I'll get it shipped. Again, not before Feb. 20 or so.

The rest of you... please dig out your cool old surplus stuff and let's raise some money here! I'm not just a donor... I'm a buyer! ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr
Sent you a PM on the Half Face Disaster Jr.

EDIT... @D_TROS Funds sent via PPal.

Last edited:

First item: This was shipped to me by mistake and the company didn't want it back. I think it retails for $170 or so. If you are wiring up your GTFO helmet or know what it is... I am sure you need it. FYI, this item is ITAR controlled, so noone outside the USA please. Price includes shipping to your door. No APO's, sorry. Not my rules. $125

View attachment 8072053

Author-signed copy of Berlin Special Forces. This will take me a couple of weeks to get it personally-signed to you and shipped. Let me know what message you want on the book. But Jim will sign it for you personally. $200 to your door. Trust me, this is a great book! And Jim doesn't sign a lot of books.

View attachment 8072078

Custom-made leather attitude adjustor. These are hand-made by Joe Cristi at Wilco Leather, but the lead 'core's' are poured here at Schloss Nitrocellulose and shipped to Okinawa where Joe Lovingly assembles them one at a time. They will leave a nice lump and are suitable for EDC or will go well with eveningwear. A great gift for that lady in your life. $100 to your door.

View attachment 8072056

Grohmann Cutlery (of Nova Scotia, Canada) custom knife. Grohmann is a small maker that produces lovely knives and designs. This is a medium-blade skinner. I think it's a laminate rosewood scales. Never carried or cut, it's one that I bought on a motorcycle trip right at the makers. Lovely feel and balance and great wearing and cutting knives. $150 to your door.

View attachment 8072055

Half Face Blades Disaster Jr. blade. SOLD TO NIKON NUT WAY TO GO! Never carried or cut. Comes in box with sticker. Tan G10 scales, black cerokote, Kydex sheath. Drop price on these is now about $380 plus shipping/ins.. and depending on the grind or scales, sell for more on aftermarket. This one $400 To your door, which is basically below drop price. GONE

View attachment 8072057

Last, Hi Standard Model 101 Dura Matic Target Pistol. 6.5" barrel. Not mint, but still a tackdriver and an absolute perfect little woods pistol. Or a great one for the kids to learn pistol marksmanship. Probably 1960's vintage with plastic wood-like grips. Also ideal for popping squirrels out of trees, etc. The Poor Man's Woodsman, so to speak. But all the "old Guys" in Vermont carried these during deer season to pop unsuspecting rabbits and partridge for camp meat. I carried this for a bunch of seasons and then got a nice old Woodsman that I carry now. It shot a lot of critters, but needs to go to someone new who will carry it again. Comes with one mag and if I have a spare pistol rug, I'll ship in that. This goes from my FFL to your FFL ONLY. No direct sales and no face to face sales. I will pay the shipping and transfer out. You pay whatever your LGS charges for incoming transfers. I will need a copy of an FFL to ship... You can tell your FFL that it will come from an FFL. These are all over the map price-wise. But for a good cause, I think it should easily fetch $550 shipped, but hey, if you want to give more... it's a good cause. DO NOT buy unless you can handle the transfer, etc. etc. etc. You are all big boys and know the deal. This is a Transfer.

View attachment 8072068

Cheers,

Sirhr

bump for this awaesome items!!

wish I could afford that knife right now...but wifey wont be happy if I put another on the pile lol.

you guys rock. almost at $3k with selling chit.

Make it 5 complete Data card holder kits. I’ll include 40 white card inserts. Your choice of OD Green, FDE or Black. Each kit will include holder, 10 cards, rubber tie, alcohol wipes and marker.

Gives you 2 for yourself, 1 for your kid, 1 for your wife and 1 for your girlfriend. 🤣

$100 to @D_TROS and I’ll cover the shipping

1B53746C-63BE-4DD9-A5F3-4A1F99E104FE.jpeg
A76F3B91-A286-4C7E-99A9-AD63DCF22B0D.jpeg

Last edited:
Four complete Data card holder kits. I’ll include 40 white card inserts. Your choice of OD Green, FDE or Black. Each kit will include holder, 10 cards, rubber tie, alcohol wipes and marker.

$100 to @D_TROS and I’ll cover the shipping

View attachment 8083023View attachment 8083024

These are pretty freakin sweet.

I got one and it works great.

Now to keep my kid or GF from stealing it…..