• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling things outside the PX -- A SH history homily.

It was late, near closing time. Picked it up and when he got home the chick turned out to be a dude.
How do you buy the wrong caliber? The barrel is marked.
Most guys don't tell anyone that they took home a tranny. But everyone else was laughing when they left together

It was late, near closing time. Picked it up and when he got home the chick turned out to be a dude.

Most guys don't tell anyone that they took home a tranny. But everyone else was laughing when they left together
AB166860-4F98-44C7-B85C-DC5D60BA4471.jpeg

I bought a 6.5 creedmore at bass pro got it home and it was prc
My first remington 700 was a SPS. Bought it at sportsman's warehouse. Picked it off the rack and the guy said he'd go box it up. Pay for it, go home open it up and it's a remington 700 with the feather weight barrel. They almost wouldn't let me return it.

What about chassis systems what are your alls thought on MDT

Well the one I was looking at was a creedmore but the one she brought me from the back was not
Did you not check it? They let any old moron sell firearms.

As for MDT the ACC is sweet