• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling two Kestrel 5700 Elite

rocklinux

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
Selling two 5700 Elite AB kestrels.

1. Black one: Used way more than the tan one. Still in solid condition but a few slight scratches on screen but not noticable. Easy see screen. Lanyard still available just not in pic. I may or may not have the kestrel bag for it. $425 shipped

2. Dark Brown: Rarely used near mint condition. Still have box. Missing the kestrel bag. lanyard is included. $450 shipped.

No trades. Payment via paypal friend/family or Venmo or other pre-arranged method.

Attachments

• IMG_2687.JPG
    IMG_2687.JPG
    452.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Updated photo with lanyard and can see the few very faint scratches aren’t even noticeable.

Attachments

• C115DDFB-3242-4270-A6C9-A147ED35BA4C.jpeg
    C115DDFB-3242-4270-A6C9-A147ED35BA4C.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 72
If anyone backs out or has issues I'll call backup.

Did you end up going with the Hornaday 4dof instead? Only reason I ask is I’m trying to decide between the elite AB and the 4DOF.

Did you end up going with the Hornaday 4dof instead? Only reason I ask is I’m trying to decide between the elite AB and the 4DOF.
Yes. but both are good. I'm just shooting atips, and have a truck load of ELD so why not I guess. AB has more functionality though. More guns allowed, and a few other things. I still have RDFs etc too. I'm not the guy to determine which is better. I think it depends on functionality desired AND bullet your shooting but most of it is how much practice you are doing to quantify the cost. I'm spending more time in the gym and less in at the range so...

Reactions: Rutter