• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Semi-Auto 308 Build Rubber City BCG

wichitaguns

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2012
Building a semi auto 308.
After much consternation I decided to not skimp on the BCG. Thought being I can tolerate a not accurate barrel, since a barrel is a consumable. So with that being said thoughts on RUbber City Arsanel BCG?
How do they do in comparison to say KAC or LMT.
Or am i overthinking this entirely.
I thank you for your imparted wisdom

I've used several BCG's from Rubber City Armory and I believe they are very good.

Pretty hard to beat LMT on anything, with that

Toolcraft is one of the largest BCG manufacturers in the world and make a lot of stuff for different people, just an FYI.

I like the lmt. But with availability right now its between toolcraft and rubber city. There is a slight price differential, trying to figure out if it is worth it.

Believe RC comes with smaller diameter firing pin, but running a JP/HP .0575 firing pin bolt, so can’t verify at the moment. Toolcraft I have has double ejectors and .063 firing pin. Run the RC in 6.5CM AR without issues. LMT are usually highly recommended, but no personal experience with same, nor certain about pin diameter. Let us know how build proceeds.