• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Senator speaks at Communist awards.

I cant speak for Australia (which doesnt exist, btw) but here no one I KNOW is like that, and most others, if quizzed would be anti communist. They just arent aware of whats really happening. Its jsut a small very vocal and active minority that are trying to shove that garbage down our throats.

One main difference is that WE are still armed...to the teeth.

Fuck the communists. Fuck Richard Blumenthal.

rafals-famous-quote_250x250.png
Had this poster for years in the USMC.

Attachments

• 1280px-Rafał_Gan-Ganowicz_-_nagrobek.jpg
    1280px-Rafał_Gan-Ganowicz_-_nagrobek.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Maggot
I chose the screen name Maggot to warn you that I'm an immature spawn of a Fly.

Of course when I grow up someday, I'll eat shit and bother people, I'm practicing for that now, can't you tell?

"Maggot", look it up.......

^^^^^^ Right as usual, sir.
Other than to remark that my first assessment of you was correct, that your a very troubled little unit (note I didnt use 'man'), youre just not worth engaging with. TexPatriot, who I was joshing with on the other hand is a good guy who i can disagree with and walk away buddies..

What surprises me is that they would ban a good man like Bender, and allow trash like you to remain.

Such is life.

Reactions: BLEE
Other than to remark that my first assessment of you was correct, that your a very troubled little unit (note I didnt use 'man'), youre just not worth engaging with. TexPatriot, who I was joshing with on the other hand is a good guy who i can disagree with and walk away buddies..

What surprises me is that they would ban a good man like Bender, and allow trash like you to remain.

Such is life.
^^^^^excellent work on the not engaging there, champ.

[sarc]maybe tags are necessary for you?[/sarc]

c6ecd4f1-b292-4cce-8e48-b8581bb61f8c.e7221be04d47b1028688b0e1096ddfda.jpeg

it kind of takes all the fun out of it when you make it this easy...que no?

May I ask, what do YOU think your name means, sir? :ROFLMAO:

It's not my fault how you "self-identify", is it?

[not sarcasm]Maybe you should be a bit more introspective on your political views there comrade?[/not sarcasm]

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and 10ring'r
I guess this only goes to show how stunningly "uselessly retarded" the communist's "useful idiots" think we can be made to believe they are?

IOW, how stupid would someone listening to the "useless communist" have to be to fail to spot the commie in the communist apologetic spouting communist shitbag?

View attachment 7764338

Sen. Blumenthal, Who Led LBGT Parade Wearing Only a Thong and Squirrel Tail Butt plug, Insists He Wasn't Aware It Was A Gay/Lesbian Event - CNN

They are far beyond that. They are filthy vermin that need to be exterminated to the last one.

Fuck them and fuck communism.

Do you have a link that is re postable?
Click in the bottom right of said video where it says rumble. It will open on its own. Copy that link and share to whoever you want.

Reactions: Maggot
I guess this only goes to show how stunningly "uselessly retarded" the communist's "useful idiots" think we can be made to believe they are?

IOW, how stupid would someone listening to the "useless communist" have to be to fail to spot the commie in the communist apologetic spouting communist shitbag?

View attachment 7764338

Blumenthal is a lying, POS, marxist. He's just covering his tracks by claiming he didn't know. That's the same as if I bought a firearm with the serial ground off and claimed I didn't know it was stolen, or against the law.

View attachment 7764338

He's a liar. Listen to his speech. He mentions "equity" several times, that is Marxist/Communist linguistics and nomenclature to the core. The American public is dumb enough to accept his explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68 and Jim Out
He's a liar. Listen to his speech. He mentions "equity" several times, that is Marxist/Communist linguistics and nomenclature to the core. The American public is dumb enough to accept his explanation.
I don't care what they say, equity does not equal equality, or fair. I'm sick of these leftists rewriting history and the dictionary.
EQUITY = OWNERSHIP

I'm more upset that Chinese spies were on Pilosi's staff, Swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and we have concrete evidence of Biden family engaging in pay-for-play with China, and Clintons same with Russia. Laws and ethics are for you little people.
Correction, I'm more pissed off they stole an election, we have concrete evidence, and still nothing is done about it... And fucking Democrats are still claiming there is no evidence of fraud. Clown world. Circus can't run forever.

I'm more upset that Chinese spies were on Pilosi's staff, Swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and we have concrete evidence of Biden family engaging in pay-for-play with China, and Clintons same with Russia. Laws and ethics are for you little people.
Correction, I'm more pissed off they stole an election, we have concrete evidence, and still nothing is done about it... And fucking Democrats are still claiming there is no evidence of fraud. Clown world. Circus can't run forever.
Everything else is high treason, but secondary to that.

People shouldn't forget, that was a coup, those criminals are trespassing in the Capital and White House and holding America hostage.

Trump should be raising hell about it.

That's what they want you to believe. That's not equity. It's theft.
Don't get me wrong, they take their cut first. I just got a stimulus check in the mail, it's like WTF! They need to print stimulus checks because they shut everyone out of working. Meanwhile the Ponzi scheme is in full effect.

Did anyone think to ask him why all those things he said that he's focusing on haven't been delt with over the last 40 years he's been a senator?

View attachment 7764338

I know, I know. They all say the same thing. They use those talking points to raise money for election cycles. Only to never get anything done.

Did anyone think to ask him why all those things he said that he's focusing on haven't been delt with over the last 40 years he's been a senator?

I know, I know. They all say the same thing. They use those talking points to raise money for election cycles. Only to never get anything done.
Thats the idea. If they fixed things they'd be out of a job, so they just keep lying.