• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Senators agree on bipartisan gun control....

Just in case anyone was wondering what was really going on....

mao.jpg

The self-identified (“willing to negotiate”) backstabbers are:

• Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC)
  • Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC)
  • Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
  • Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
  • Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA)
It’s insane that solidly red states like Texas Louisiana, South Carolina, and Utah have such shitty bastard Senators. I can see a squish from somewhere like Massachusetts but Texas? “C’mon man”, as the demented corpse would say.

Well, after reading it, if it stays that way, then I think many of us would agree with most of this, but the fact is, it’s still a further erosion of rights while law abiding people get nothing in return.

I see absolutely nothing in there that will put guns into the hands of MORE competent and duty-minded citizens. And any red flag shit, especially on larger blanket coverage such as federal law, only provides a door to unfettered tyranny. It is literally like an orphaned source nuclear isotope capsule from a radiotherapy machine placed right inside your home among your loved ones and pets. What can go wrong, having that vial of glowing blue cobalt pebbles right there on your living room table?

I see absolutely nothing in there that will put guns into the hands of MORE competent and duty-minded citizens. And any red flag shit, especially on larger blanket coverage such as federal law, only provides a door to unfettered tyranny. It is literally like an orphaned source nuclear isotope capsule from a radiotherapy machine placed right inside your home among your loved ones and pets. What can go wrong, having that vial of glowing blue cobalt pebbles right there on your living room table?
You will find no door behind the red flag.
Behind the red flag lays only tyranny.

It’s insane that solidly red states like Texas Louisiana, South Carolina, and Utah have such shitty bastard Senators. I can see a squish from somewhere like Massachusetts but Texas? “C’mon man”, as the demented corpse would say.
Well, it’s come and I haven’t heard but one person have even the slightest solution.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
The self-identified (“willing to negotiate”) backstabbers are:

• Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC)
  • Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC)
  • Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
  • Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
  • Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA)

Many more RINO's out there, these are just a few.......
If banning things reduced crime there would be no Rape, robbery, murder, drugs, smugglers etc. ad nauseum. It's about the power the tyrannical government wields on us lowly minions ie; taxpayers. At some point it will eventually run it's course or we will all be criminals, the system is broken to be sure and these "feel good" measures will not help. Just compare the red states with the blues and it becomes very clear.

Sadly that would probably go about as well as Roosevelt’s Bull Moose Party… I’d love to learn from history so that isn’t repeated and a third party is actually relevant. Maybe public lynchings is the missing piece?

Cornyn is a RINO just like the Bush family.

Reactions: JR_77
We got to get these fools out. Like someone should be physically removing these people. Y’all think he will follow someone out with some vanilla ice cream?

Last edited:
I’ll condense this down. Republicans party is the most dishonest party of the bunch. A disgrace. The others at least go all in and hold the line.

Executive summary. Republicunts are pussies and will remain so until they flush out the crony capitalists.

Red flag laws will become a tool of any politician and business man. Let alone the narrsistic x-wife/girlfriend. Imagine the power that would have given to someone like Amber Heard......
I’ll go so far as saying the gov database that they aren’t t supposed to have will be used to tell lefty neighbors you have guns and report you as a red flag

Reactions: Handloader
The states where these POS democrats with an R by their name need to be recalled by their citizenry

I used to think we just need to “vote harder” but it doesn’t matter when shit like 2000 Mules is going on. That doesn’t just benefit Dems.

The states where these POS democrats with an R by their name need to be recalled by their citizenry

Name one thing that the republicants have done to strengthen your Rights. Name one thing that they have gotten removed from the long list of regulations by the alphabet.
There's going to be a red wave this fall and 24!!!! To quote the Hilda bitch. What difference does it make??

I am just quoting you guys to reinforce what you said.

Name one thing that the republicants have done to strengthen your Rights. Name one thing that they have gotten removed from the long list of regulations by the alphabet.
There's going to be a red wave this fall and 24!!!! To quote the Hilda bitch. What difference does it make??

I am just quoting you guys to reinforce what you said.
If this message could ever be consumed and acknowledged by the masses we as a people could unite and begin to take the steps to correct and heal.

Those in power think of you as cattle. Those in lower level gov jobs that take and execute their orders are either accepting of or completely ignorant of (useful idiots) this truth. Either way they are just as dangerous and definitely not neutral.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
When I watched the tea party get decimated by the establishment. I knew that there was no chance until the whole thing burns to the ground.
I voted for Trump in 16 hoping that his message about the swamp would wake up the populace. I thought it was a mild success and thought there may be hope that it would not have to be a complete burn down. Then I watched the sheep mask up, the churches fall in line with the government, law enforcement shut down business and churches. Now I watch the deviant evil take over and the freaks getting normalized.
Time to break out the marshmallows!!
If this message could ever be consumed and acknowledged by the masses we as a people could unite and begin to take the steps to correct and heal.

Those in power think of you as cattle. Those in lower level gov jobs that take and execute their orders are either accepting of or completely ignorant of (useful idiots) this truth. Either way they are just as dangerous and definitely not neutral.

When I watched the tea party get decimated by the establishment. I knew that there was no chance until the whole thing burns to the ground.
I voted for Trump in 16 hoping that his message about the swamp would wake up the populace. I thought it was a mild success and thought there may be hope that it would not have to be a complete burn down. Then I watched the sheep mask up, the churches fall in line with the government, law enforcement shut down business and churches. Now I watch the deviant evil take over and the freaks getting normalized.
And here we sit.

You’re right in what you say. If it were just me I wouldn’t give a shit. I have children and other young ones in the family. I don’t want to eat marshmallows just yet.

Reactions: HD1911 and JR_77
Absolutely spot on I could write a book on what you said.

As for the Tea Party movement it was truly an organic ground swell of patriotism and activism with an idea of what’s best for our country.

Unfortunately they naively gave into the political grifters who sold them on the idea they could take it national and make the Tea Party a political operation with fundraising and endorsements of candidates and it destroyed the movement.

The political consultant/grifter class ate them alive which is a tragedy unto itself.

Reactions: HD1911
And here we sit.
The cards have not all been dealt. They are still wagering the flop and trying to figure out what hole cards are being held. Many have folded their hands but many are still in the game. Going all in against the chip leader before the river card is usually a bad idea. They have nothing to lose when they call you.

You’re right in what you say. If it were just me I wouldn’t give a shit. I have children and other young ones in the family. I don’t want to eat marshmallows just yet.

A woman is pregnant for a long time. But she knows when the time to birth is.

It’s not the bill that’s written and passed into law that matters — it’s how that law will be applied (poorly and unfairly) that we should be worried about.
I cannot but agree more with you. The law is always applied unfairly to favor a group than the others...

Absolutely spot on I could write a book on what you said.

As for the Tea Party movement it was truly an organic ground swell of patriotism and activism with an idea of what’s best for our country.

Unfortunately they naively gave into the political grifters who sold them on the idea they could take it national and make the Tea Party a political operation with fundraising and endorsements of candidates and it destroyed the movement.

The political consultant/grifter class ate them alive which is a tragedy unto itself.
A similar thing happened with Trump. He was stymied by “his people” throughout his entire term. That he did anything is remarkable.

The system exists to perpetuate itself and that involves stamping out and/or coopting competing systems.

A similar thing happened with Trump. He was stymied by “his people” throughout his entire term. That he did anything is remarkable.

The system exists to perpetuate itself and that involves stamping out and/or coopting competing systems.
I didn’t follow it enough to see his own people stifle him. Can you point me to sources for that? I know there was a ton of turnover in his admin. I’m sure he wasn’t the easiest to work with either.

Having said that, it’s no question both parties are the problem and 4 yrs of Trump were better than none

I didn’t follow it enough to see his own people stifle him. Can you point me to sources for that? I know there was a ton of turnover in his admin. I’m sure he wasn’t the easiest to work with either.

Having said that, it’s no question both parties are the problem and 4 yrs of Trump were better than none
Honestly, the examples are so numerous that it's hard to even pick one given the large numbers of comings and goings. However,
John Bolton, Gen Milley, Mitch McConnell 's Chicom linked wife, and Betsy Davos all worked for him. In fact, it's simpler to list the number of people who actually helped out with MAGA because those people, more or less, all got railroaded by the federal law enforcement community.

"Won't Get Fooled Again"

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the last war

Just like yesterday
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Oh I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by the bye
And a parting on the left
Is now a parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Reactions: JR_77
The only difference any more between the D's and R's, is that the R's will play nice and stab you in the back, while the D's will tell you to your face you're a piece of shit and stab you right in the fucking chest.