• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Senators agree on bipartisan gun control....

Read the post directly above and below yours. The mental people they will go after is people like you. There is no good part of any policy, bill, or law that comes from these people. Its all to be weaponized against the people.

Well that wouldn’t be what I would consider them making mental health work and fuck them then. I think that would backfire really fucking hard too.

For my part, I have no problem with red flag laws in principal but this absolutely depends completely on exactly how this is implemented. It said in the article that it is adjudicated by a judge...Fed judge, local state judge (ah, I think red flag laws are at the state level, no?)? And, is there a process for appeal and exactly what evidence is required to deny someone their constitutional rights because they have been found mentally incompetent to own a firearm. Just your ex-wife saying you are crazy? Hmmm?

I cannot support anything like how NICS works...your right to purchase a firearm is totally determined by the FBI. Yeah, there is an appeal process....yeah...appeal to the FBI/NICS' "appeal team"...yeah, the very same FBI/NICS who denied you in the first place. No provisions for any actions outside of the FBI...like for example, a court of law.

Then there is the situation of endless "Delay" status....for which you have zero recourse. You can't appeal a Delay and your FFL is has absolutely zero obligation to release your item after the 3 day period. You are just fucked and will spend a lot of money on a lawyer....which may or may not help.

And then there is the domestic abuse and restraining order crap where your pissed off GF can utterly fuck you just with a statement of abuse or getting a restraining order on you.

So, any red flag law application needs to be applied by a court of law, with evidentiary criteria well defined, with an appeal process also, for me to support this.
That’s why I have issue with any of this nonsense. Who gets to decide, what makes them qualified to take someone’s rights? No. It will be abused, you will have no recourse and that’s why we should draw the line in the sand. It’s ripe for abuse and still does absolutely nothing to keep true criminals from getting stuff. We must say no as a community.

I agree with none of it. The most sick and mentally fucked people in the country want to push “mental health” reform. These are the same motherfuckers who are grooming kids with this transgender faggotry to destroy families. Damn sure don’t need red flag laws and damn sure don’t need more soldiers of the state around our kids in the schools. The gov is in full war mode. They can go fuck themselves.
Yes sir, They are.
None of it will help. It will be weaponized against you. You want something that will help, the government would need to cease to exist. All problems faced today are government manufactured. These criminals and mentally sick freaks couldn’t exist in an armed and moral society. As long as the gov is in charge, morals will be legislated away and criminalized. This is another assault on us.
Agreed.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Well that wouldn’t be what I would consider them making mental health work and fuck them then. I think that would backfire really fucking hard too.
Its not about what you and I consider. These people are evil. You have to try and put your sane mind into an evil and insane mindset like politicians have in order to think of the worst. They have already strategized how to fuck you with this.

Red Flag laws are bullshit. If this is allowed it is just the opening they need to fuck up our rights completely. Basically if they don't like you they Red Flag you.

Cars kill people. We don't ban cars...and we still allow 16 year old kids to drive.

The Government only wants control. The more rights we give away the more they will take. Look at what they did with this Covid BS.

It's right in front of your eyes....why don't you see it ?

They can just call you crazy/insane/retarded, whatever.
Take ALL of your shit, guns included, and call it a day.
Look up, re-read the new control laws, tell me I'm wrong.

It's not like they can buy a doctor, or 20,000 to certify your insanity.
I hear Fauci is looking for a new gig.

I understand the "appeal" of red flag laws as proposed by the gun grabbers to the ignorant. The fact that da's won't prosecute should be all the affirmation the rest of us need to realize the true goal of any red flag legislation. They don't want to stop crime, they want to use it. They want to use red flag laws to make us criminals. Think about it, half of what we post here on the hide would "red flag" us in their eyes, we are their enemy.

*Bipartisan* gun control should mean we get some common sense things back that are never used in crimes...like suppressors, for example.
They all just want to take every inch, one mile at a time.
By the way, we are the last line of defense for what's left of the free world, SO STOP LOSING YOUR GUNS IN BOATING ACCIDENTS.

I emailed Cornyn and told him he will never get my vote again and I'll even campaign for someone who is a real conservative.
Screw that RINO.
I’ll save you the time and recommend you campaign for no one. That shipped has sailed my friend. Besides elections are fake and the constitution is no more. Ignore these assholes and watch over yourself and those around you. Most importantly, if they wear a badge, they work for them against you.

I’m repeating myself for a reason. It’s important.

The red flag law stuff concerns me, the other stuff doesn't and some of it may help. We used to put crazy people in sanitarium but we stopped and we do need to get something figured out on how we handle people who are clearly mentally ill. That said, of course this is why the text and how it's written is so critical. I don't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

Pssssssstt.....
They ain't planning to put mentally ill people in an institution.
Lemme give you a sanity test theyll use on you.
Do you think these groomers, pedophiles, and gender switching nuts are crazy?
Careful now.
If you answered yes, you are the insane one.

The nuts are running the asylum.

I am not an american and actually I should not comment on this but I will. Law abiding americans should not let their God-given rights be taken away by stupid senators.
The right way is to harden schools.
The right way is to execute every school shooter/mass shooter.
The wrong way is to disarm law abiding citizens. Anti gun people will never stop trying to take away your rights. That so many republican senators voted with democrats for this bill is concerning.
Any republican senator who votes for stricter gun laws is a traitor, in my view. I hope that the USA will not become like europe in terms of gun laws.

For my part, I have no problem with red flag laws in principal but this absolutely depends completely on exactly how this is implemented.
NO, the problem with red flag is they're just about guns. We all know folks can harm and kill with fists, knives, gas, fire, cars & trucks etc. If someone is that deranged, we should be taking THEM out of circulation, not just removing ONE took from their toolbox. And it should be a pretty high standard to take someone out of circulation.

Pssssssstt.....
Careful now.

Psssssst..... that's why I said "the text and how it's written is critical ". It's legislation that is happening, not an idea that any of us are championing so quit trying to give me some lesson on where we are, I know quite well what some in DC land want to do and I know many here act like they have something figured out and are somehow smarter than everyone else. Well guess what, you are in the same boat as I am, and as everyone else here is.

Last edited:
I emailed Cornyn and told him he will never get my vote again and I'll even campaign for someone who is a real conservative.
Screw that RINO.

I’ll save you the time and recommend you campaign for no one. That shipped has sailed my friend. Besides elections are fake and the constitution is no more. Ignore these assholes and watch over yourself and those around you. Most importantly, if they wear a badge, they work for them against you.

Even if it is an uphill fight, we have a sure and right to work within the system we have today. To give up is foolish in my opinion. If we go silent, then the majority who don’t think for themselves will be told we are the crazy and small sample of the population. Continue sharing thoughts and ideas while making it known the current government is not representative or right. Will it change the outcome? Probably not but the louder the voices are the harder it is to look the other way.

It’s unfortunate the amount of division in the US but that doesn’t mean give up.

I hear what you’re saying about watching and making a difference on a local level and I agree with that completely. More important now than ever as well

Even if it is an uphill fight, we have a sure and right to work within the system we have today. To give up is foolish in my opinion. If we go silent, then the majority who don’t think for themselves will be told we are the crazy and small sample of the population. Continue sharing thoughts and ideas while making it known the current government is not representative or right. Will it change the outcome? Probably not but the louder the voices are the harder it is to look the other way.

It’s unfortunate the amount of division in the US but that doesn’t mean give up.

I hear what you’re saying about watching and making a difference on a local level and I agree with that completely. More important now than ever as well
Don’t take what I said as giving up. It’s moving forward passed all the bullshit. The systems we have today are totally fucked. The government is as illegal as it gets and all within are guilty of murder and are responsible for the way things are.

What I am saying is do not give legitimacy to these illegitimate institutions and the people within them. The path forward is not to work within the systems they control but to remove ourselves from them and protect one another while doing so. Why vote in rigged elections where you pretend to vote on hand selected candidates someone else put in place and oligarchs already bought and paid for? When a decent portion of the population stops pretending to vote, stops paying the extortion fees known as taxes and disregards manmade laws, rules, regulations, licenses, and removes authority and respect from all LEO which are the states only means of power through their violence, then we as a people will have regained our power from the state. This is the only way forward and it won’t be an easy road. Speaking to people so they understand this is the start.

I am not an american and actually I should not comment on this but I will. Law abiding americans should not let their God-given rights be taken away by stupid senators.
The wrong way is to disarm law abiding citizens. Anti gun people will never stop trying to take away your rights. That so many republican senators voted with democrats for this bill is concerning.
Any republican senator who votes for stricter gun laws is a traitor, in my view. I hope that the USA will not become like europe in terms of gun laws.

The right way is to end gov schools and tell government to go sit in the corner and STFU

Just the thought of going to the gun shop to get a new pistol will make us all mentally ill in their eyes. Gun ownership = mental illness = red flagged. Of course one of my greasy senators is in on this. I won’t bother to contact him.

I’ve advocated for televised public hangings on the courthouse steps for a long time. I still believe that would stop a lot of crime.

Red Flag laws are bullshit. If this is allowed it is just the opening they need to fuck up our rights completely. Basically if they don't like you they Red Flag you.

Cars kill people. We don't ban cars...and we still allow 16 year old kids to drive.

The Government only wants control. The more rights we give away the more they will take. Look at what they did with this Covid BS.
Yes sir! Agreed. But I don’t see anyone doing anything or leading the charge.

Screw that RINO.
Here is the thing, they don’t give a shit.

Agreed. Seems that way.

Pssssssstt.....
Careful now.

This.

NO, the problem with red flag is they're just about guns. We all know folks can harm and kill with fists, knives, gas, fire, cars & trucks etc. If someone is that deranged, we should be taking THEM out of circulation, not just removing ONE took from their toolbox. And it should be a pretty high standard to take someone out of circulation.
Agreed!

John Cornyn – Texas
Thom Tillis – North Carolina
Roy Blunt – Missouri
Richard Burr – North Carolina
Bill Cassidy – Louisiana
Suan Collins – Maine
Lindsey Graham – South Carolina
Rob Portman – Ohio
Mitt Romney – Utah
Pat Toomey – Pennsylvania
That list shouldn't be a surprise or unbelievable to any here....Rinos the whole lot of them

No one ever gets to the root issue, that is the sordid, hate-filled, evil, Godless hearts of people who commit the crimes with firearms. Take away all firearms and evil people will, creatively, devise more destructive weapons. Wait until someone blevies a large tank of propane, in a crowd, or creates a much larger "pressure cooker" bomb, from a 30 gallon tank. You should see the destruction of a detonated propane bottle sunk in a 5 gallon bucket of cement. Law enforcement bomb training exposed me to these types of devices and they make a full auto rifle look like kid's toy, when it comes to destruction. All firearms laws are a farce. Bill Cassidy, from my state is worthless as tits on a boar, when it comes to supporting conservative values. His sorry ass will be voted out, in 2026, none too soon.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Our last presidential election was blatantly stolen and a nearly vegetative corpse was installed. Yet, there are approximately five people in the federal government who will talk about it.

We’re fucked, we know it, and they know we know it — that’s why they want the guns.

Our last presidential election was blatantly stolen and a nearly vegetative corpse was installed. Yet, there are approximately five people in the federal government who will talk about it.

We’re fucked, we know it, and they know we know it — that’s why they want the guns.
Well said.

Well, after reading it, if it stays that way, then I think many of us would agree with most of this, but the fact is, it’s still a further erosion of rights while law abiding people get nothing in return.
Better dig into this one.

legislation sponsored by Sens. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) and Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) to establish a nationwide network of “community behavioral health clinics.”

Reactions: Concrete shooter

legislation sponsored by Sens. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) and Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) to establish a nationwide network of “community behavioral health clinics.”

It's fine, nothing to worry about. They are setting up facilities to host 24/7 drag queen shows to restore mental stability. Visits are only semi-mandatory, participating in the show will give you a 3 month leave before next visit.

Yeah. See that’s what I mean. All this hidden shit. No. Will not comply. I say, we give no more.

47C8FEB6-8059-4EE3-ACFD-445A8312EC75.jpeg

1602186279867.png

22A6E9F2-A678-4349-9DEA-30A376A2FEBD.jpeg

As a gentleman pointed out on the last page…

This will end all illegal shootings, right?

Guaranteed? So if another happens, it will be proof that it didn’t work and so immediately repealed?

Because the way to stop all shootings that are illegal is to make more laws making them illegal. More illegal. Like really definitely more illegal this time. Like so illegal that this time criminals won’t ignore that they are illegal.

Yes, that illegal.

Just making sure my line of reasoning is not flawed.

By making illegal shootings more illegal, Senators will finally make them illegal enough to stop them.

M’kay! Got it.

Sirhr

As a gentleman pointed out on the last page…

This will end all illegal shootings, right?

Guaranteed? So if another happens, it will be proof that it didn’t work and so immediately repealed?

Because the way to stop all shootings that are illegal is to make more laws making them illegal. More illegal. Like really definitely more illegal this time. Like so illegal that this time criminals won’t ignore that they are illegal.

Yes, that illegal.

Just making sure my line of reasoning is not flawed.

By making illegal shootings more illegal, Senators will finally make them illegal enough to stop them.

M’kay! Got it.

Sirhr
They had to do something, even if doing something does nothing, at least they did something.

Red flag laws are unconstitutional, but with the Dems controlling them, it will be literal Tyranny. Thank God I got my kids out of public schools. I can just see it now if they were still in public school. My youngest would be arrested for talking about his MMA gym he's a part of or my oldest being arrested for talking about preparing meat for cooking because he's an aspiring chef. 🙄

Reactions: JR_77
Dr. - Do you have trouble falling asleep?
You- Sometimes.
Dr. - How long have you been depressed?
You- Depressed?
Dr. - Yes. I'll write you a prescription for something that helps you fall asleep. It's also helps you with anxiety.

Dr.- Do you own any guns?

Last edited:
Schumer said something to the effect that this is a good start, meaning they'll be coming for more slices of the 2a pie later...

Red flag laws will become a tool of any politician and business man. Let alone the narrsistic x-wife/girlfriend. Imagine the power that would have given to someone like Amber Heard......
This.

We’re all white supremacist insurrectionists now and white supremacy is the biggest terrorist threat facing our nation. 🙄

It doesn‘t matter if you’re a law abiding citizen anymore. The second amendment is no longer a right.

It‘s been demoted to a privilege. Stay tuned for the power grab....

Are you a NRA member? A GOA member? A member of a gun range? A member of a gun forum, or Facebook site? Do you buy a hunting license? Etc, etc etc?
Then you will eventually be red flagged. Maybe not next week or next year, or even 10 years, but it’s coming. Why do you think Frank warns us about what we post on his site? We’re ALL already on a watch list, guaranteed. The feds are just waiting for the orders.

If my doc asks me such questions, I'll respond by asking if how many times he and his wife have sex in a month. I'll see if he likes how that tastes.

• Haha
As a fan of trying to be reasonable and compromise--this compromise isn't.

I missed the part where my side got anything. Not even a bag of peanuts or a false promise to be nice until the next Whaaargarbl.

The long version:

The short Version:
" So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." -Darth Helmet

I hope they punch this through brutal and hard - they fuck around any more and I'll be too damn old to do anything but yell at them and shake my walker. Full ban - confiscation - camps. Just do it - quit fucking around.

• Haha
Reactions: rlsmith1
I hope they punch this through brutal and hard - they fuck around any more and I'll be too damn old to do anything but yell at them and shake my walker. Full ban - confiscation - camps. Just do it - quit fucking around.

Someone better livestream the whole legion of killdozers that will be filling the streets and blocking anyone trying to take our guns due to "reasonable gun control". :devilish:

Thank God I got my kids out of public schools
Bingo…I’ve been thinking the same thing for a while now. Another member here said the same thing can’t remember who it was.

In the big picture of all this mess, this is ultimately the solution right there.

Get your kids out of public schools. If there were a mass exodus of kids being withdrawn from public schools & either homeschooled or at private schools this crap would be less of an issue.

School choice should be the fight going forward. My kid & my tax dollars go where I say they go not the government.

Good news is this can be fought at the state & local level which is still difficult but easier than fighting DC.

if there was a choice id trade full registration for no red flag laws

red flag laws are like the RICO act, they couldnt incriminate the mob so they made a generic sweeping ruling that was no holds barred

red flag sounds good on the surface, keep the weapons from the truly insane etc

but its just too easy for they criteria to be corrupted

but how long until they say "anyone taking a anxiety med" (because you work hard, trying to pay the bills and get ulcers) are on mood altering drugs...red flag

2 tickets in 1 year for aggressive driving...red flag for aggressive behavior

once its on the books the laws are never going away only becoming more stringent

very slippery slope

Someone better livestream the whole legion of killdozers that will be filling the streets and blocking anyone trying to take our guns due to "reasonable gun control". :devilish:
I can only come up with a *killbobcat* 😔, But it will be very nimble and see in the dark very well😇

if there was a choice id trade full registration for no red flag laws

red flag laws are like the RICO act, they couldnt incriminate the mob so they made a generic sweeping ruling that was no holds barred

red flag sounds good on the surface, keep the weapons from the truly insane etc

but its just too easy for they criteria to be corrupted

but how long until they say "anyone taking a anxiety med" (because you work hard, trying to pay the bills and get ulcers) are on mood altering drugs...red flag

2 tickets in 1 year for aggressive driving...red flag for aggressive behavior

once its on the books the laws are never going away only becoming more stringent

very slippery slope
"once its on the books the laws are never going away only becoming more stringent"

You mean like "seatbelts" and motorcycle "helmets"?

Bingo…I’ve been thinking the same thing for a while now. Another member here said the same thing can’t remember who it was.

In the big picture of all this mess, this is ultimately the solution right there.

Get your kids out of public schools. If there were a mass exodus of kids being withdrawn from public schools & either homeschooled or at private schools this crap would be less of an issue.

School choice should be the fight going forward. My kid & my tax dollars go where I say they go not the government.

Good news is this can be fought at the state & local level which is still difficult but easier than fighting DC.
Private school doesn’t stop the possibility. In fact, the ones I’ve been to were less prepared than the public schools. Or are you saying the chances are minimal because of the clientele? That may be somewhat true but doesn’t change the possibility. I think private schools should prepare just as much as their counterparts.

Looking forward to more of my rights being traded away by RINO's because parents can't manage to raise their kids right and cops won't do their jobs. But you can bet your ass the SWAT team will be perfectly happy to shoot their way into my house to execute a Red Flag order that was triggered by one of my progressive neighbors panicking after they saw me carrying my long guns into the house after a day at the range...

"Our plan increases needed mental health resources, improves school safety and support for students, and helps ensure dangerous criminals and those who are adjudicated as mentally ill can’t purchase weapons."

LOL
"those who are adjudicated as mentally ill can't purchase weapons" but they're more than happy to let them groom your kids.

Even if it did end illegal shootings, we would just have more people killing others with their cars, or like in the old days chaining a building closed and setting it on fire, or they’d blow them up, people have been killing and cutting on each other since we were in caves.

The government doesn’t want no guns, they just want to be the one with all the guns, and historically, well you don’t need a overpriced degree to figure out the logic behind that one.

"those who are adjudicated as mentally ill can't purchase weapons" but they're more than happy to let them groom your kids.
They aren't mentally ill....we are because we believe in things like meritocracy and deny the existence of systemic racism.