• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Send-It Precision

domdoc

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Send-It Precision completed rifles are coming through the pipeline, and I've seen the rifles and the groups they shoot, and they are incredible! You can't get a better custom build for less money, to my knowledge. Check it out, and compare quality and value. I don't know of another place where you get to specify your build (barrel, stock, trigger), and receive a completed rifle with their custom ammo that's been verified to exceed your expectations. Thousands less than the other ones "as seen on TV". These custom actions are as slick as anything of the floor of your hay loft, with strength from one-piece scope rails and recoil lugs. They are located just west of Conroe, Texas, and you can find them on Facebook. You'll be glad you did.

Screenshot_20210512-185009_Chrome.jpg

BUT WAIT.....ORDER NOW AND WE WILL DOUBLE YOUR OFFER .......(just pay a separate s+h fee). Is it bad that I laughed when I heard he OD'd on coke?

Honestly, I’m impressed the join date wasn’t yesterday for that account

Pretty sure he's a customer thinking he's doing them a favor.

I still see how it appears, but I don't think it's them.

Pretty sure he's a customer thinking he's doing them a favor.

I still see how it appears, but I don't think it's them.
They don't need my favors, and I am not affiliated with them in any way. Get your rifle somewhere else, load it yourself, and post your groups. I can do that for theirs. I helped one of their out-of-town customers with load development once when I ran into him at a rifle range nearby. That's the closest I come to representing them. I'm curious why this puts a burr under anybody's saddle. I'm a friendly kind of guy, with more years behind than ahead, and I think my observations are helpful for people who are closer to the beginning of their shooting experience. Should only commercial supporters post info like this? Honestly, due to primer and powder shortages, I've spent more time at the bowling alley this past year than the rifle range. That is about to open up some, so I'll go shoot more. My shooting probably won't improve as much as my bowling did, but that's because I don't think I could shoot much better at my age.

Last edited:
So, why, Hoss? Am I that evil, or are they that bored. I respect your opinion, since you are a respected shooter.
Because it smells like youre trying to sell the internet on something. Even if you arent trying to and are just pleased with the service, it comes off like youre trying to push em.

Last edited:
Reactions: FisherT&C
Because it smells like youre trying to sell the internet on something. Even if you arent trying to and are just pleased with the service, it comes off like youre trying to push em.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate you taking the time to help me understand. Jim K

They don't need my favors, and I am not affiliated with them in any way. Get your rifle somewhere else, load it yourself, and post your groups. I can do that for theirs. I helped one of their out-of-town customers with load development once when I ran into him at a rifle range nearby. That's the closest I come to representing them. I'm curious why this puts a burr under anybody's saddle. I'm a friendly kind of guy, with more years behind than ahead, and I think my observations are helpful for people who are closer to the beginning of their shooting experience. Should only commercial supporters post info like this? Honestly, due to primer and powder shortages, I've spent more time at the bowling alley this past year than the rifle range. That is about to open up some, so I'll go shoot more. My shooting probably won't improve as much as my bowling did, but that's because I don't think I could shoot much better at my age.
I was on your/Send It’s side but alright....

I’m guessing your pretty new here. They’re mostly breaking you in, but you won’t enjoy this site if you get defensive when someone tries to help you.

Last edited: