• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sept 2013 Las Vegas Precision Rifle Match

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
Our next monthly match will be held on 7 Sept at Desert Sportsman's Rifle & Pistol Club. We will start at 0730 for sign in. This month's match will be held on RANGE 3. Please bring 100rds. If you are shooting in our November PRS match, you will not be allowed to shoot the Sept & Oct monthly matches.

Please RSVP here for the Sept match

Cost is $20 for members and $25 for non-members to shoot.

Last edited:
Our next monthly match will be held on 7 Sept at Desert Sportsman's Rifle & Pistol Club. We will start at 0730 for sign in. This month's match will be held on RANGE 3. Please bring 100rds. If you are shooting in our November PRS match, you will not be allowed to shoot the Sept & Oct monthly matches.

Please RSVP here for the Sept match.

I will be coming. This is my first match. My name is Nick Lee I will be shooting a POF .308

It was nice meeting you this weekend Nick.

Guys, you must RSVP(post here let roy or myself know) for this one or no paper stages for you.

You too man, thanks for pulling me out! haha I have to replace the GEM module in the truck...its like 400$...this is what i get for buying a ford hahaha

I think they will be trying out cof from the big match and they dont want anybody to have that edge on the rest of the competitors.

I will be there and I got 3 other guys that want to check it out also.

Shooting or spectating?

Looks like a smaller turn out with the black out to PRS match shooters. I will be setting up paper target boards tomorrow, last chance to RSVP for your paper targets.

Should be a fun and challenging match this weekend.

Have a great time shooting with everyone. Looking forward to next month and helping out during the PRS match in Nov.

Guys Christian Robinson with Guns & Gasoline was out taking pictures for us yesterday. He will be covering the RO/rehearsal matches as well as the Precision Rifle Series match in November. The photos will not be released until after the Nov. match. Christian is a fellow firearm enthusiast and very talented photographer. We are very fortunate to have his help with coverage of the competition. I invite you guys to check out and "like" his page. The photos from the matches will be located there once everything is all said and done.

During the Nov. match we will introduce him to the competitors and if anyone does not want to be photographed can let us know then.

https://www.facebook.com/guns.gasoline

Thanks for another fun and challenging FOR guys. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Jason