• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sessions needs to be fired

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
He is letting these criminals in the fbi retire instead of during and prosecuting them. trump needs to fire the whole lot of them. Today. What a banana republic this charade has become.

Last edited:
Reactions: MtnCreek
Sessions never ceases to amaze me with what he has NOT done. Why he recused himself is still a major sore point. In the beginning I had high hopes that he would achieve a lot. He has turned out to be as useless as tits on a bull

Nobody wants to set a precedent for stripping one of these swamp creatures of their most cherished golden retirement....
Too many others in the swamp want to have an exit plan where they still get paid for life.
I think they will let him retire & get away with everything.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Nobody wants to set a precedent for stripping one of these swamp creatures of their most cherished golden retirement....
Too many others in the swamp want to have an exit plan where they still get paid for life.
I think they will let him retire & get away with everything.

I'm afraid you're right.

Nor Sessions fault , nor is it Trump's or anyone else in Wasington . It is solely our fault our responsibility . We allow this shit .

We voted and didn't get it done .
Some of us called and wrote our elected officials and didn't get it done .
The way I see it is we have three options left .
Midterms , protestest and reset .
Midterms will just create or protect more swamp creatures . Organized protests
will at least get the swamp's attention . Lastly I don't see our Country havin the nuts for a reset . I doubt the Left will openly do anything that directly calls conservatives out m

I'm afraid you're right.
Not that it affects the probability of being a swamp critter, but McCabe is and has been a Republican (married to a Democrat, yes). He was responsible for the public release about reopening the investigation into HC’s email server the week before the election. Trump owes him.

He seen the real polls and was covering his scummy ass, he is a criminal, him and the whole upper GS levels at FBI and Justice. Including that rat fuck Sessions, he is another Gowdy, all talk no fucking action because the all have one imperative, protect the swamp at all costs, no matter how much they damage the country, undermine the Constitution and the rule of law. GOwdy and Sessions remind me a lesson I learned years ago as a boy from Jersey entering the Army full of southerners, and a lot of Jerseyans (bad economy at the time), I learned that southerners talk a good game but cant get it done, Sessions and Gowdy are representative of the weakness of the south. Hoping the next generation are not turn coat pussies like those two as I live here now.

heehheh true

1521248533506.png

Small sacrifice by the swamp, now for the rest, I want some fucking cuffs on these people. Sessions too.

They... Fired... The... Bitch!!!!

McCabe out... Fired. On recommendation of OPR.

He'll contest it... But my guess is his troubles are just starting...

Chalk up a small bit of justice!!!

Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04
Small sacrifice by the swamp, now for the rest, I want some fucking cuffs on these people. Sessions too.

Had a long week, got home and took a nap @ 3:00 PM EDT. Sessions had about 2 hrs remaining to do the deed. I was not optimistic. Turns out, he did do the right thing and pulled the trigger. I had very much hoped this was going to happen.

What will be interesting now is to see what McCabe does. Three or four weeks ago, he said that if he was fired (and lost his pension), he was going to shit all over everyone, particularly the FBI. I am hopeful that getting fired is the beginning of a scorched earth program on McCabe's part against the swamp (particularly against Hitlary). I'm not necessarily optimistic that will happen, but, this could be the beginning of what Sessions has had planned for a long time. Yes, I know that's a long shot, but in terms of being a good strategy, it is within the realm of possibility. Or, more simply stated, this could be the beginning of many dominoes falling. If I were McCabe, I'd make sure my Arkancide premiums were paid up and current.

GOwdy and Sessions remind me a lesson I learned years ago as a boy from Jersey entering the Army full of southerners, and a lot of Jerseyans (bad economy at the time), I learned that southerners talk a good game but cant get it done, Sessions and Gowdy are representative of the weakness of the south.

Anytime you want to bring your "Jersey army" on down here and give us a go, feel free. I know what comes out of Jersey, and I'm unimpressed. A bunch of Southerners, with no money, and no manufacturing, and no anything else, gave "Jersey" a hell of a time once before when they had no realistic chance to begin with.

Reactions: lawofsavage
Sadly they are already here, you guys fucked up.

Anytime you want to bring your "Jersey army" on down here and give us a go, feel free. I know what comes out of Jersey, and I'm unimpressed. A bunch of Southerners, with no money, and no manufacturing, and no anything else, gave "Jersey" a hell of a time once before when they had no realistic chance to begin with.

Way too young for that. Why are you interested?

"They" are "you". Feel free to return to that hole from whence you came.

Focus, Jerry. Focus. You're chasing rabbits again.

That's not our point of discussion.

That's up to the "orange popsicle", as you call him. I'm guessing it will happen eventually.
(If you insist on changing the subject)

what subject you discussing, the first civil war again, I am done with that.The south is gone, in the conversion process, right now. Yankees, and Worse, Kalifornians have invaded and you don't even know it, your state will be blue next . Keep inviting the left coast companies to move in to your state and it will turn blue like Texas is right now. Sorry but your republicans ain't getting it done like the communists in the North and west get it done, they stick to their communist guns no matter what. the Cowardice of these southern republicans has endangered this whole country. All for cheap labor and globalist goals.

So stick with your kind, Yankee liberal Democrats. That's your type.

You should start a trend. (Hint)

I did that's why they all followed me. Don't know why you are defending cowardly people like Sessions and Gowdy, Lee wouldn't do that. All talk no action. Pussies to the core.

I'm suggesting you reverse the trend, thus (Hint). I'm not defending Sessions or Gowdy either. Try and keep up.

No, we "need" loudmouth know-it-all Yankees who don't know their butts from holes in the ground to tell us how to do everything that we've been doing forever. That's what you excel at. You mistake rudeness for balls. You have an abundance of the former, and a complete lack of the latter.

I've made absolutely no accusations, nor have I been loudmouth . That was you. You "learned southerners were all talk in the Army." But I'm now accusing you of being full of it. Period. I have nothing to do with any politicians. You're a Yankee in the South. Don't like it, there's the door. We won't miss you.

And whine about it like a little girl

ha, you be the one whining like a little bitch, I mean hell dude your peeps couldn't get their economy going so they imported yankees, now all the formerly decent tates are turning into NY and Cali, yor governors actively beg these leftist to move to your states, did you ever thing that's a problem???? why did they feel a need to get them to move to the south? Like I said above, the south is lost, filled up with Kali people and NYers, and you all invited them in. its like inviting in a vampire. Both Texas and Florida will be democrat in the next two pres elections.