• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Setting up to steal the election...

While I agree that dems can’t be trusted to be count ballots and not shred the right amount of republican ballots, it’s nothing new that California will vote blue. I don’t see what all the crying is about. While there are a lot of freedom loving Californians, but the coastal city per capita votes with make up the majority of delegates.

Last edited:
You can go to the Grocery store to buy food, take your car in for repair, go to the post office to ship packages but c19 is so dangerous you can't go vote? What a bunch of Horse Shit. There won't be one Republican from Ca in the House of Representatives next year or in the state legislature either. You will see 100% landslide victories in the communist party in CA.

i fear for other states, but as far as california, they have had the elections rigged with ballot harvesting for a couple elections already.
this might actually backfire depending on if they even have a way to verify each ballot.

Its the precedent. Of course Calif is blue, yet other states follow Calif (look at the emmisions controls on your car for an example) so if one state does it then others will follow and a new reality is set. An America where there is no room for us. We have to hope that somehow the courts disallow this unconstitutional measure.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Its the precedent. Of course Calif is blue, yet other states follow Calif (look at the emmisions controls on your car for an example) so if one state does it then others will follow and a new reality is set. An America where there is no room for us. We have to hope that somehow the courts disallow this unconstitutional measure.

thank you. That’s the point. I’m not worried about CA!

I have no faith in our failed State, it's Systems, it's Politics, it's Representatives, or it's Agenda.

The US is in decline. The State has failed. It's now every man for himself. How long has it been since a vote meant anything?

Vote how you like...it only matters who counts them.

VooDoo

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Can we give China the entire contents of California as a "sorry" we hurt your feelings "gift"? Seems like a win/win to me.

I have no faith in our failed State, it's Systems, it's Politics, it's Representatives, or it's Agenda.

The US is in decline. The State has failed. It's now every man for himself. How long has it been since a vote meant anything?

Vote how you like...it only matters who counts them.

VooDoo

Unfortunately, I feel the same as you. I’ll vote but I’m under no illusion that it’s going to be counted legit. My problem is you can’t get anymore blatant with the corruption yet here we sit. America is doomed. It’s gone. Nobody is coming to save it. Enjoy what little time you have left, I reckon. Until we all come together, we all fall. We should be out recruiting. If people cannot see this crap for what it is, then they don’t deserve America and it’s freedoms. Just my .02cents.

Nothing gets fixed until it is so broken it cannot function. I'm waiting for the realization that we are at that point. Until then I'm just killing time putting food on the table.

VooDoo

They've known they haven't a candidate for more than a while.
The cheating plan has been rapming up since the last defeat.
Electoral college.
Voter harvesting.
Mail in ballot.
Ect, ect.

Strange there is either no law against this or none willing to prosecute.

R

Nothing gets fixed until it is so broken it cannot function. I'm waiting for the realization that we are at that point. Until then I'm just killing time putting food on the table.

VooDoo

Your assuming we get to that point and people think it can be fixed and will take action. If we get to that point it will be total anarchy. It’s not a place you want to be. Anyone that has been to a 3rd world shithole can tell you that. I’m not saying that there aren’t great people in those places but it’s not somewhere I want to be. You are assuming that after it falls it will be fixed, for the better. I’d argue that it might not ever be better than it currently is and that what is to come could be far worse than what we are currently seeing.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Your assuming we get to that point and people think it can be fixed and will take action. If we get to that point it will be total anarchy. It’s not a place you want to be. Anyone that has been to a 3rd world shithole can tell you that. I’m not saying that there aren’t great people in those places but it’s not somewhere I want to be. You are assuming that after it falls it will be fixed, for the better. I’d argue that it might not ever be better than it currently is and that what is to come could be far worse than what we are currently seeing.

I'm not assuming. I'm pretty sure we are circling the drain. I'm just looking for a Plan and a Leader and a Way. Until I see a Way I'm just doing what I can and seeing to my responsibilities and doing my best to provide for my dependants.

VooDoo