• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Several "Budget" Optics

vz_send_it

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2023
Illinois
I need to do some cleanup, and I have some “budget” scopes for sale. All are in good shape and include the rings as pictured with the exception of the 4-16x44 Engage. I will save that Aero Precision mount that it’s on in the picture. I don’t know the other brands of the mounts, but I know they are not anything high end. The Minox has a rattle can paint job, and so do the rings on the 6-24x50 Engage. All the scope levels and caps will remain as pictured (Minox only one without either). I also have a sun shade for the Bushnell Nitro, although it is not shown in the picture. Everything was purchased within the last five years with the exception of the Minox. It was purchased within the last 10 years. Prices include shipping. PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App are all payment options.

Sold: Bushnell Nitro, FFP, 6-24x50
Sold: Minox ZV3, SFP, 3-9x40

Sold: Bushnell Engage, SFP, 4-16x44

Sold: Bushnell Engage, SFP, 6-24x50

Attachments

• IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    911 KB · Views: 98
Last edited: