• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sex is Dead

Re: Sex is Dead

Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

I call BS! That's too perfect to be true.

That lady is F'd up. She should not be allowed to have that child. That child will have a F'd up life if she is allowed to bring it into this world.

I looked it up, it's fake but believable in regards of support.

It was linked from deadseriousnews.com and some of you thought it was real...WOW!

My only reaction was
stewie-turn.gif

So.....Would the man be considered a "Dead Beat Dad"?

Ummm............no. But some guy is laughing his nads off because he wrote it and people are reading it and wondering?? A journalism major that can't find a job is a dangerous thing!

My earlier comment was done as an attempt at humor. Much like the original story.

Now the story about the female parachuter that had a chute failure may be true.

She fell to her death. Landed on a flag pole. Took the funeral director forever to take the smile off her face.

True stuff :p

Understood, wasn't responding to you.........rather the post asking the question if it was medically possible. LOL

My favorite line is "Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him."

because...

28510342_.jpg

This really belongs in Maggies, because it's not true at all.

"Dead Serious News is a satirical website that is updated on an irregular basis. With the exception of the names of public figures, all names are fictional."

Then there's this...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDYj5ChFwbU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDYj5ChFwbU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

let's see...
The nerves of the glans penis must be stimulated to allow the nerves of the bulbourethral gland and prostate to also be stimulated. The posterir pituitary gland has to release it's oxytocin for the perastaltic reaction of muscles to accomodate the ejaculatory process and release both seminal fluid and preejaculate from the bulbourethral gland. Furthermore, the heart MUST pump blood into the venous cavernosum of the penis to accomodate the erection in the first place.
SO, we can assume that if the woman in question was impregnated by this man, he was in fact alive at the time of copulation, and therefore she is not guilty of either charge as both the brain and heart of the man were alive indicating a liveing individual. GUess it was good soap!

I think I got most of that right...it's been a few weeks since A&P II

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EXTREMEPREJUDICE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Understood, wasn't responding to you.........rather the post asking the question if it was medically possible. LOL </div></div>

Hey, I did not think so, but as I get older, sometimes I still think that I know everything. I was thinking about it after I re-read this post several times and got to thinking that if the heart is stopped, then what blood would flow to his pecker to get it to stand at attention. But listing to some of the shit my nurse wife has seen, you never know!