• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Sexiest CatWoman of all time...NOT WORK SAFE! NOT WORK SAFE! NOR WORK SAFE!

Kir

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Sparks, NV
Woke up this morn to find out there has been a change in the actress who plays/played Catwoman in the TV series Gotham. Carmen Bicondova has played Selena Kyle aka: Catwoman in her teen years. (Personally, I think, while she is really cute, however, she had put on some weight during her last season) Bicondova announced that for the final episode
Lilli Simmons 002.jpg
Lili Simmons 001.jpg
, that Lili Simmons, (Banshee's hottest actress) will be taking over the role of Catwoman, in the final series episode, that takes place ten years in the future.
It will not take much to believe that Simmons is Catwoman.

I guess they all want young T&A for the series.
Personally I think an older more weathered catwoman is more in line for the story, someone who has lived long enough to have a fairly complex backstory & the intelligence/experience to be a decent & conflicted foil for the hero of the story.

Personally I think an older more weathered catwoman is more in line for the story, someone who has lived long enough to have a fairly complex backstory & the intelligence/experience to be a decent & conflicted foil for the hero of the story.
FWIW......I think Julie Newmar from the original series was best. I think she was a bit crazy in real life too........

Currently she is 25 yrs. old. About the right age to play Selena Kyle in the finale eps. ten years later from the next to last eps.

Currently she is 25 yrs. old. About the right age to play Selena Kyle in the finale eps. ten years later from the next to last eps.
Julie Newmar..I met her and she had to be 70 and was hot then! Plus she is about 6 feet tall

If yall think this chick is hotter than Halley Barry, yall need to GTFOH.. This little trick couldn't carry HB's thong.

No, I was referring to comic book characters. Not naked women.

Front_cover%2C_%22Wow_Comics%22_no._38_%28art_by_Jack_Binder%29.jpg

HB 52 yrs. old

LS 25 yrs old

Well now, but she wont 52 when she was Catwoman. Julie Newmar is 294 years old at this point but she's still relevant to the conversation. In her day, I would suck a fart out of HB's ass hole and hold it in like a bong hit.

What, you don't think you get that from a 19 year old? :LOL:??

• Haha
Reactions: jinxx4ever
My apologies... NOT WORK SAFE! NOT WORK SAFE! NOT WORK SAFE! Gotcha...sorry again... :(

Im a security guard at a psych ward in a VA hospital. Im supposed to be watching the monitors.
My boss looks over at my computer and see's some hot nips on my screen......hit the back button quick!

If you are using a mouse like I do (never could get used to a touchpad) easier to just scroll down to a less provocative part of the screen...and don't you have eyes in the back of your head...oh wait you're not an alien planning to take over the planet...

Scrolling down is a dangerous move as well... In this company, ya just never know if what lies ahead will be even worse!

not sure if there was anything wrong with any of them in there day they all were quality pin up girls.

Watched the last episode of Gotham tonight and was disappointed in the storyline and that Lili Simmons did not get much screen time.
Hope she can continue in screen characterization of Catwoman, either in another series or a movie!

The way they left it there has to be another series coming that continues the story. We all know the storyline, but I think they did a pretty good job with Gotham.

Well now, but she wont 52 when she was Catwoman. Julie Newmar is 294 years old at this point but she's still relevant to the conversation. In her day, I would suck a fart out of HB's ass hole and hold it in like a bong hit.

You are right
catwoman-2004-movie-review-halle-berry-domino-mask.jpg

b15a2559f94bb99bb8ff211eb9c87088.jpg

5fc45e5598635a212d1202d00a1782c1.jpg

MEOW

Wait a sec, this isn't SFW at all. Instructions were unclear.