• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SFP equivalent to a Strike Eagle

Why are you hating FFP?

Reticle is too small at 5x....and wayyyy too big at 25x.

I dont use my reticle when shooting either

You understand that the FFP reticle covers the same amount of the target on any power right? So at 25x it covers the same as at 20x or 12x. The reticle itself stays the same size in relation to the target. It's no "bigger" at 25x than at any other power. It does appear smaller, as is the target, at lower powers but I found using the illumination helps if you wanted to try that on the scopes you have. I rarely use my FFP scopes that low though.

That said it's not for everyone and if you are just using the reticle for a center aiming point then the advantages of the FFP aren't being used. Vortex doesn't make anything like you want so you will have to look elsewhere.

Maybe you should get something like a Golden Eagle? It's made for what it sounds like you want to use it for.

• Haha
Reactions: ofelas