• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SFP optic

NJRaised

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2021
Port Murray NJ
A good friend of mine is looking to put some glass on his ar10 for big game hunting. He will be going with an Aero M5 in 308. He is in his 60s, and doesn’t understand mils, and can’t see the reticle at low power on a ffp.

So I’m trying to find him a quality piece of glass that will work. I’m thinking in the 3-15x range, SFP.

I’ve seen they make a PST in SFP, and I’m also looking at the credo 2.5-15 or 4-16 in SFP. Am I missing any other good options.

I tried to tell him an ar10 is not the right tool for the job, and that a bolt gun would probably be better suited, but he wants a “black rifle”…. Not changing his mind on that.

Thanks in advance.

There are many options from Burris, Sightron, Meopta, Swarovski, Nightforce, Element, Athlon, Steiner. It's a matter of what reticle he'd like, what price range he wants to stay within. Timing is perfect as we just launched our Birthday / Labor Day Sale Now through Tuesday September 6th, so please give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss what would be best. As a long standing supporting vendor here it's always our pleasure to assist