• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH App posting issues

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
Seem to have this recurring problem if I try to post or reply 9on the SH App), somehow the app places about 50 blanks lines after a return. Trying to delete them only seems to increase the problem (its as if my <delete> has become a <return>

Happens when posting, replying, and quoting. (Andriod App).
Curious if others have this error or ID-10-T error/PEBKAC

Reactions: AFancyPenguin
Also get this issue. It inserts a new line every second or so.

Seem to have this recurring problem if I try to post or reply 9on the SH App), somehow the app places about 50 blanks lines after a return. Trying to delete them only seems to increase the problem (its as if my <delete> has become a <return>

Happens when posting, replying, and quoting. (Andriod App).
Curious if others have this error or ID-10-T error/PEBKAC
Testing to see if it happens on iOS

I have not noticed this particular problem to date but maybe something changed

All good

Have the same issue on Android for a while now. I end up just deleting my replies because I end up in the quoted part of the message with about a pagr of blank space

Thanks for letting me know! I'll pass this info to the app developers to we can get it fixed :)

Still seeing this in both the app and web browser on Android. Have to go to my PC to reply to posts.

Any chance you can ban this guy and his fake posting XWA0PQCF In long rang over 1000 yards like like some kind of hack maybe???