• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH codes

BOBOSS

Private
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2010
Mont Vernon NH
I am new to the forum and am having trouble with some of the "codes" used. I am not a texter so mabey that's the problem. If someone could educate me as to a few of the responses, I would appreciate it.
PM? BUMP? TTT? BTT? What do these and any other thing I might stumble on mean, and how do you execute/respond. I have been a shooter for 50 yrs. but am new to the LR thing and am hooked and want to become a part of the group. Thanks in advance.

Re: SH codes

PM = Private Message
BUMP = moving a post, usually in the For Sale section to the top
TTT = to the top (same as BUMP)
BTT = bump to the top (same as bump)

Hope this helps and welcome.

PM: private message

TTT: to the top. usually bringing a for sale thread back to the top so it doesn't get lost some where a few pages back.

BTT: back to top. same meaning as above.

BUMP: bumping to the front page. same meaning as above.

These are basically used in the for sale section by a person wanting to move an ad to the top of the list.

Bump ( as in bump it up)

TTT - To the top

BTT - Back to the Top or Bump to the Top

A PM is a Private Message and is part of the messaging under My Stuff where you can talk to someone in Private

So bump, ttt or btt is excucated by the seller to update his listing or put it back in the limelight? Thanks

YMIG = Your Mother is Ugly
IWDHATTITWWKTTFO = If Women Didnt Have All The Titties In The World We'd Kick Them The F@$# Out

Although you might not see these real often
laugh.gif

Oddball IWDHATTITWWKTTFO = If Women Didnt Have All The Titties In The World We'd Kick Them The F@$# Out [/quote said:
Apparently you have never seen me shirtless? ....and NO I am not sending you a pic and am not of the male flute player crowd. Just wanted to clear things up that women have nothing over some of us when it comes to the upper body
smile.gif

Now please don't dream about me tonight!!!!
laugh.gif