• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH First Look - Battleline Industries SAPR

Re: SH First Look - Battleline Industries SAPR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anywhere you can buy the B5 or LMT stock with the SAPR already installed? </div></div>

You can get the SAPR here on the hide from modarmory. If you search for SAPR you will find it. They want 275.00 for it and that is a steal. I got to meet with Hunter at a show and he is a great guy. I picked up and EoTech from him for a great price too.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post3295526

Check with him for anything you need. You can also talk to Battleline industries and see if they have them with the SAPR, they might and it would not hurt to ask them.

How much does it weigh? This info is missing from the site. THanks.

Sorry you couldn't find it, it was in the first couple sentences of the S.A.P.R. description on the website under weapon accessories (17.5 oz.)

"The Stock Attachment Precision rifle or S.A.P.R. (pronounced “Sapper”) was developed by Battleline Industries as a lightweight attachment for the current LMT SOPMOD M4 stock utilized by SOCOM. Weighing in at just 17.5 oz, the S.A.P.R. balances the weight of the rifle......."

Hope this helped.

Josh Paquette
Owner
Battleline Industries
www.battlelineindustries.com

My B5 with SAPR installed should be delivered Saturday
smile.gif

Going on a MaTen Build with a Lothar Walther Match barrel and set up for a Surefire suppressor! It's gonna be badass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falsecrack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BLI,
Any ETA on the S.A.P.R for the CTR? </div></div>

We are currently finishing up the Magpul S.A.P.R. prototype and will still need to test it before it goes to market. No firm ETA as of yet, probably looking towards the end of the year as long as our testing turns out positive.

Thanks for being patient,

Josh Paquette
Owner
Battleline Industries

Check out our fall / pre-election sale at Battleline Industries

SOPMOD Stock Attachment Precision Rifle (S.A.P.R.) on sale for a limited time only! Hurry limited stock!

Always wanted to try a S.A.P.R., well now is the time.

20% off of the retail price! Was $199.95 now only $159.96

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vfEXOOxR54&feature=g-all-u

Go to www.battlelineindustries.com to get your today

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_Lamz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VLTOR stock?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Yep I would to see one for the mod stock and Emod!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank.

Can I make a suggestion on an additional test?</div></div>

Sure ... what kind of test ? </div></div>

Use of it on a semi-auto precision rifle vs. Use of it on a standard rack grade carbine or rifle as in firing on the move, close quarters paddy-caking and all that jazz.

My whole reasoning is what this rest would excel at.

It may seem small, or weird, but I can see potential in both roles. </div></div>

I have two of them, one on my AR-15 with LMT upper in 6.8 and the other on my .308 LaRue OBR, which is a 1000 yard tack driver. I love the SAPR. Makes getting a good cheek weld child's play, especially if you're using PVS-14 behind an EoTech or other high-mounted optic. Huge difference in target acquisition speed.

If I had an optic mounted at 1.45" on an ar15 with the sapper all the way down would the cheek piece be low enough?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjbryan308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had an optic mounted at 1.45" on an ar15 with the sapper all the way down would the cheek piece be low enough? </div></div>

Sorry for the late reply sjbryan308. The S.A.P.R. when set at it's lowest position (cheek piece flush with the stock) adds approximately 1/2" of cheek rise. the variable here is where your cheek bone actually sits on your face. maybe the best way to test is add some material via duct tap to your stock equivalent to 1/2" and see where it lands in relation to your optic.

I wish I had a better answer, is the 1.45 you mentioned from the top of the upper receiver to center of the optic?

Josh Paquette
Owner
Battleline Industries

Yea thats from top of receiver to center of optic. I am just trying to get my build figured out, but have not bought any part of the rifle yet so I don't have it to do any testing on. thanks for the response though I could definitely try that out when I start getting it together. Main thing is I am trying to decide between the sopmod sapr combo and the magpul prs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjbryan308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea thats from top of receiver to center of optic. I am just trying to get my build figured out, but have not bought any part of the rifle yet so I don't have it to do any testing on. thanks for the response though I could definitely try that out when I start getting it together. Main thing is I am trying to decide between the sopmod sapr combo and the magpul prs.</div></div>

Sure, no problem. At least with our combo you can retract it for a more compact platform if needed. You can get a B5 Systems SOPMOD stock for about a $100 and our S.A.P.R. is on SALE for $156.96. So pretty much the same cost as the PRS.

The SOPMOD S.A.P.R. has more adjustment with the rotating butt pad and the rotating cheek piece for use between optics and Iron sights.

However, in all fairness the Magpul PRS is 2 oz lighter.

Hope this helps
Josh

Will the cheek piece of the S.A.P.R flip to the left side so left handed shooters can use it as well?

Yea im definitely leaning towards the sopmod sapr combo, thanks for all your help, and Mdstroup yes the cheek piece on the will flip to either side.

Get them while they last! SOPMOD S.A.P.R. on sale for a limited time. 20% off. Making room for new inventory!

Any word on the magpul versions? Additionally, any plans for a Vltor one? One of these on my E-Mods would be amazing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: db_17_85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any word on the magpul versions? </div></div>

Had an email from Josh just after New Year...said he's showing the Magpul versions at SHOT and they'd be on the webshop soon after....

Anybody see them in Vegas?

Nothing on the BLI site yet......

Has anyone seen this yet? I found it on Stickman from facebook. I can not wait for this one.

magpulsapr_zpscc4131ae.jpg

I found this on Facebook, this makes me want one even more!!! I found the comparison in the comment section too. It gives a great comparison.

SAPRmagpul2_zpsae9eb23e.jpg

here is our comparison to your question above, PRS vs S.A.P.R. #1 when attached to a Magpul CTR or MOE it's considerably lighter than a PRS (1lb 4oz compared to 1lb 14.4 oz) #2 it's collapsible for storage. #3 has a fully adjustable butt plate for height and cant to fit shoulder pocket or armor. #4 cheek piece will rotate out of the way to access back up iron sights if primary optic goes down and is removed. #5 longer cheek piece The MOE retails for $59.95 + 199.95 MSRP for the S.A.P.R. outs you $5 more than a PRS and more options with the S.A.P.R. Hope this helped and answered your questions. Thanks

Last edited:
Great pics.....looks like the wait will have been well worth it!

Great work, Josh!

Definitely in for two or three of these beauties!

Hope Rainier have placed an order for plenty of stock...I think these will fly out, especially to those who've never really got along with the PRS

Last edited:
I picked up the Magpul version yesterday from Josh,

He did a ton of work to these, knocked a bunch of weight off it, he is really doing an awesome job on improving these and from the start they were a solid piece of kit

The Magpul S.A.P.R. from Battleline Industries will be available for purchase at the end of March from our master distributor Rainier Arms.....stay tuned!

Battleline Industries S.A.P.R. Magpul version FINALLY HERE! / PICTURES

Hey everyone, the Battleline Industries S.A.P.R. (Stock Attachment Precision Rifle) Magpul version is finally here and available for purchase. Thank you all for being patient with us check us out on our Facebook page on the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Battleline-Industries/178615758845663

Also, you can purchase the S.A.P.R. Magpul variant at Rainier Arms at a special introductory price at the link below

Rainier Arms™ | Manufacturer

Here it is:

Battleline Industries videos:
Videos

Last edited:
Awesome - beautiful piece of machinery. Just pre ordered one to try on one of my several UBR-equiped rifles.

Question for anyone that is running this on a Magpul UBR: does the unit interfere with the bottom metal sling loop (where folks put strike plates, etc.)? I have a picatinny rail installed for monopod use and don't want to compromise that function. Thanks - nice work Battleline!

Last edited:
I did a write up on the new Magpul version of the SAPR that I picked up from Rainer Arms last week. I decided to start a new thread as this on is older and has both versions in it.