• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH stickers/patches

Don't have one of those, but I have three SH receivers for ARs. I mean, I lost three SH receivers for ARs in the Atlantic. Or was it the Pacific... :censored:

Failing to get in on the Seekins/SH receiver group buy is a huge regret of mine. I didn’t have the funds back then, but boy did I want one!

• Sad
Reactions: jff_stvns
ADE14860-3825-45B0-B659-B523360B948B.jpeg

Just so you guys know it is real...

Sirhr

I sent LL a PM telling him I can do all this, have the connections locally to get shirts, patches, you name it, custom made. Hell, I can probably get gear done too. Told him I'd sell it for cost plus shipping plus some for my time and kickbacks to him, and maybe a dollar donation to something. I don't wanna assume I can use his intellectual property (registered or not, I don't care) without his permission.

If he says "yeah, do it" then I can make it happen and I can come up with series and awards and all sorts of stuff. The advertisement out in the real world can only be good.

Poke 1J, I asked him to back me up on it. I have nothing but time and can make something like this work out really well.

I've basically worn the insignia off of my SH t-shirt and mistook it for a regular grey work Tee the other morning and ended up burning holes through it doing some overhead welds.

I'm definitely due for a replacement if they become available

Reactions: MarinePMI
There is nothing better than a good cup of freshly ground up beans through a French presss. I’d be in fo some @hic28. Could you pm me with some details if possible?

A French press...yes. And on cold winter morning a small shot of good cognac.

I've basically worn the insignia off of my SH t-shirt and mistook it for a regular grey work Tee the other morning and ended up burning holes through it doing some overhead welds.

I'm definitely due for a replacement if they become available

As punishment, you get 50 lashes with a wet noodle!

I’d buy a shit ton of SH swag.

Hell, if you’d offered it sooner, I’d have been running around for the past few months with a SH patch while deployed...

I need to get a new company to host and sell the SH Gear

I have stickers and patches but give them away at Classes and dont' sell them, it's annoying with my travel schedule to have guys order something when I am not coming home for 10 days and they bitch it didn't arrive the next day.

I did recently reach out to a guy who was starting a business selling this stuff and he never replied

I'll rock one in Germany, Poland and theUkraine and post pics......heading out here soon.

We still have this piece of history laying around... too bad pretty much none of it can be reused for a current-day patch. That was a solid 15 hours of work drawing that shit out and having to stare at that frigging star :LOL:

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It’s been a few weeks so I thought I’d bump this to see if there has been any movement.
Got a new suv. A hide sticker would go nicely on.:cool:

It’s been a few weeks so I thought I’d bump this to see if there has been any movement.
Got a new suv. A hide sticker would go nicely on.:cool:

As I understand it, there's some stuff in the works, so folks just need to be a little patient. I'd wager the HMFIC is pretty busy these days, so the swag (while important to us) is not the closest alligator to the boat at the moment. That being said, quite a few members are working options...

Apologies for the threadromancy ... but did this ever go anywhere?

Saw a pic of an Everyday Sniper Podcast patch recently, but can't see if it's possible to buy them.

Got a new shooting mat inbound that has velcro for patches on it, so you can remind yourself how cool you are while you're busy missing.

(And yeah, I did use the search function here ... but feel free to razz me if my searchfu was weak!)

It got side lined due to schedules. Lot of stuff going on, and COVID didn't help...