• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Shankster Had A Very Bad Night Last Night.

Re: Shankster Had A Very Bad Night Last Night.

^^^
grin.gif
^^^

God, some how I knew that's what shankster looked like.. I could of ID him in a line up without ever seeing him befor!! Your night out is priceless!

Shank, that's too funny not to tell... just don't think I would've posted it. But funny as hell

I just had to explain to my boss how I ruined my keyboard. Good times. I am STILL laughing!

-Paulus

Shank I am going to have to put this post as one of your top 3 best posts, could possibly even be the best ever from you.

The towel turbin post of course has a separate ranking....in the top 3 of course.

Thanks for the great laughs!

I never seem to read the funnies here until I'm looking at the laptop in bed with the wife next to me. Invariably she asks what's making me laugh so hard. Somehow she never thinks these things are as funny as I do.

I had a buddy who asked a whale to dance in a crowded bar once. She actually said no. Well my buddy was pretty quick and he says "no what?" She replies "NO, I don't want to dance." So my buddy yells "IT MUST BE TOO LOUD IN HERE. I DIDN'T ASK YOU DANCE, I SAID YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS!"

Again, great story and the Jack Nicholson clip was perfect.

Yep, the Shankster was a hoot. Trying to remember were in Idaho he lived. IIRC he was near the Selway river north of Grangeville? Remember talking to him about some times in Elk city as well.

He told me one time he was in Bonners Ferry. About 20 miles North of where I lived. He quit communicating about that time. Prolly figured I would get too close to his "wimmens":rolleyes:

Man he was a hoot. Always had one of his big nasties up for a surprise when you didn't expect it.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
never cheated on a women but ive been hog hunting several times in the bars. good storys.

One of the slight perks to working in a hospital is hearing the doped up patients telling the bigger gals exactly what they think of them. Part of me feels bad...the visible part anyways. Inside, I am almost always dying trying to hold it together.

Bump to keep Shankster alive on the Hide.

You fucking troll. After a couple seconds I realized this was one of his posts from the long long ago. When I seen't it I'm like

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l4HodBpDmoMA5p9bG" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

1551288699986.png

Last edited:
Maybe just maybe MotherTucker spoofed an IP address somewhere in the wilds of Idaho to troll us all those years then switched personas to troll us as a moderator.

1551320601634.gif