• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHANKSTER

Shank is alive and well on Face book.

I get he was funny, but he was also just here to troll

why lower the level of discourse on the site by inviting bullshit ?

you all complain about new members with less passion or experience that water down the conversations yet here you are calling out a troll to comeback and entertain you with Train wreck style postings

the members make the forum, we can guide the ship, but you all have to interact with each other

try inviting contributing personalities vs trolls - go to Facebook if you want play silly games all day

this shit just makes our job steering harder

Every forum needs to have it's small handful of court jesters to keep the levity going. I understand that we all have different definitions of what an internet troll is. My definition involves much more mean spirited stuff such as doxxing and SWATting. I'm 99.9999999% sure Shanky wasn't involved in that type of real life trolling. Just a guy who liked fat bitches and made us wanna wash our eyes out with lye after seeing the pics he posted here. :sick:

Reactions: Bill Larson