• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shark/JDW Manufacturing

jeff1383

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2012
Frisco, TX
Wanted to give a public thank you to David from Shark. Picked up my shark suppressor from him last friday after only about a 5.5 month wait. David handled everything in house from manufacturing to the trust paperwork. Was finally able to get out and put around 20 rounds threw it today ( in a rifle David built as well ) and I was delighted to say the least! I only saw a 1/4 inch low p.o.i. and group size remained the same if not better! Thanks again David. Here is a pic of the rifle plus can. Trued rem 700: Krieger 8.5 twist finished @26": surgeon bottom metal: mcmillan a3-5: huber 2 stage: NF glass
1gkx9t.jpg

He makes a great suppressor. I own a 30 cal Shark and a 300WM Tigershark. They are both great performers.

Yup...David is great to work with and provides a very well made suppressor! I purchased one of his .308 Sharks last year. No matter where he was, David always returned my phone calls and answered all my questions. One really good feature of the Shark suppressors is the removable end caps. I have three end caps: a 5/8 x 24, a 5/8 x 20, and a 1/2 x 28 that David made for me. I can use this one Shark suppressor on any of my rifles. Plus, the removable end caps allow me to clean the Shark if needed.