• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She-Man

So let me guess this guy couldn't compeat against men so he went for an easyer win against women. Just so he could win.
I have a friend who totaled 750 at the nationals a few years ago and came in 9th at the Olympic team trials in 2012. He also ran a 4.4 40 in NFL camp. Dude is a beast, at about 185 or so. So no, this Hubbard is a strong dude at 660, but not Olympic quality. And I really don't see him running a 4.4 for any measurable distance.

Reactions: Boon20
If this makes it to the Olympics, you're about to see my 42 year old hairy ass out in a pair of speedos with all the women pole vaulters. I call dibbs fuckers.
I've got their pole right here. *Needs to be said in Andrew Dice Clay voice.

Reactions: diggler1833
still has its balls, still has the bone and joint structure of a man, still should NOT be allowed to compete against actual women.

IMO, every fucking REAL female should withdraw in protest and let this be a freak only contest. Fuck the IOC.
^^^ This.

Hold their own competition for the 'real' world champion. They can give gold medals as easily as woke Greek wannabe's.

They disqualify you from the olympics for having an aspirin in your system. But now you can enter women's weightlifting with a schlong and it's fine.

I want to sign up for Pop Warner football as a nose tackle. I identify as 10... and anyone who reads my posts can't disagree. I'll be in the Pop Warner Hall of Fame for sure and bet those little shits in the Tiny-Mite division can't come close to stopping me.

So... there ya go!

Sirhr

Id take swimming but Katy Ledecky would embarrass me. Damn that girl can swim.

Ledecky is good and from Maryland, but there's suppose to be a 15 year old girl who is more than up and coming, she's up and there. Even Katy is impressed with this young girl.

Based solely on human statistics a certain percentage of members here rubbed one out using that photo on this post as sad as that can be , can we have a show of hands .........

Reactions: hollowoutadime
Based solely on human statistics a certain percentage of members here rubbed one out using that photo on this post as sad as that can be , can we have a show of hands .........
Nothing suspect about this post.... what are you looking for a support group?

Reactions: Bullfrog08
N73k1DT5.jpeg

Babylon Bee strikes again. :LOL:

Female Weightlifter Suffers Tragic Testicle Injury Just Weeks Before Tokyo Olympics

Blown out balls on a woman? That sounds like a happy accident, 30% of the way to an irreversible surgery. Just lop em off and make the Olympics... this chick dude is a real pussy.

Ledecky is good and from Maryland, but there's suppose to be a 15 year old girl who is more than up and coming, she's up and there. Even Katy is impressed with this young girl.
Yeah, I saw her in an interview after she finished second to Katy, seems like a sweet young kid.

Since trans has become so prevalent in our society and lives then the powers to be have to create that third gender for sports, bathrooms and etc. I don't have any animosity towards your sexual orientation you have no control in how your are born. Where I do have animosity is that you may feel and look like a woman but you fail to understand that genetically you are not and to force us to let you compete against genetic women is unfair. Not to mention the asshat politicians who do believe its fair and or parents.

So femnazis what were you saying about women are better than men and can beat men at anything? Cuz dudes in dresses are kicking your asses. How come we don’t have chicks that think they’re dudes going against the men? 🤔 hmmm quite a conundrum there eh femnazis?

One of the worst parts of this is it forces girls to pretend these freaks are women.

And when they win sporting events the women have to pretend they are females, if they don't they are haters.

Interestingly, when these fake women are triggered, they suddenly get real masculine. Odd how that works.

Since trans has become so prevalent in our society and lives then the powers to be have to create that third gender for sports, bathrooms and etc. I don't have any animosity towards your sexual orientation you have no control in how your are born. Where I do have animosity is that you may feel and look like a woman but you fail to understand that genetically you are not and to force us to let you compete against genetic women is unfair. Not to mention the asshat politicians who do believe its fair and or parents.
You seem to believe that its so prevavlent, but where do you actually see it?
Trans stuff is nothing new, and has always been a very very small segment of the population, but this new pop culture phenomenon is not widespread.
The recent surge in media coverage is merely a tactic to destroy the nuclear family and subliminaly shift our culture towards atheism.

Shred

Trans stuff is nothing new, and has always been a very very small segment of the population, but this new pop culture phenomenon is not widespread.
The recent surge in media coverage is merely a tactic to destroy the nuclear family and subliminaly shift our culture towards atheism.

Shred

I have seen one in my lifetime. It was obviously a male. Maybe a half-dozen homos/lesbos confirmed by others. Maybe I travel in the right circles.

Sports is such a joke. I haven't watched any of it the last few years. Shit, we got rid of TV all together last fall. I will leave the Olympic viewing to others. Don't care about any of it. People are so slow to learn, but good luck with all that.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Why wouldnt Arden support him....

After all Arden is the first trans species PM.....half human half horse....

1624362288422.png

Believe me I am

It all started years ago when they allowed boys to play in girl's field hockey. The writing was on the wall back then but people just blew it off and didn't think anything of it. Since there is already a precedent, this was the likely outcome.

Reactions: 308pirate

Shred
Mainly see it on the news in reference to the military, sports, having drag queens teach children in schools, schools installing tampon machines in boys locker rooms, parents ignoring the gender of their children at birth so their sons can wear dresses. It use to be a very small section in adult bookstores 40 years ago, now its main stream .

There is also a freak show wanting to compete with women in wrestling. My 400 pound Silverback Gorilla identifies as a human woman, wrestle it motherfucker.
I would gladly pay whatever pay per view fee to see this ( as long as the silverback is from the wild..i.e. not trained to not kill).

Fuck yes, let it happen.

Hope it happens to ALL sports that claim to be 'woke'.

I really hope some other country says fuck it and fills their pro women's soccer team with all guys who then proceed to beat the USWNT mercilessly.

Fuck yes, let it happen.

I really hope some other country says fuck it and fills their pro women's soccer team with all guys who then proceed to beat the USWNT mercilessly.
yup, womens' rights are only an issue when 'men' are involved but freaks in drag is ok. crazy logic

Some of these men have larger breasts than many girls that are in sports. I'm waiting until the record books are rewritten because of these Shemales who are now allowed to enter the women's world of sports.

This whole thing has gotten out of hand, just like the rest of society. Pony up boys, it's going to get wild....

Eventually sports will just simply be forced to go gender neutral since there will be no point to separate sports for women.
Perhaps simply allow doping for everybody to level the playing field.
I seem to recall the Soviets fielding many "enhanced" women in attempts to dominate sports.

Reactions: diggler1833
Eventually sports will just simply be forced to go gender neutral since there will be no point to separate sports for women.
Perhaps simply allow doping for everybody to level the playing field.
I seem to recall the Soviets fielding many "enhanced" women in attempts to dominate sports.

East German Women's Olympic team in the movie: Top Secret

East_German_team_Top_Secret.jpg

I can’t wait for the women to put their pussy hats on and protest against the lgbtqgajdveusnejfi community.

Fuck yes, let it happen.

Shouldn't be hard to do. Any decent HS boys team can whoop them.

Reactions: 308pirate