• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She was slurping it up....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Pops to the guy for ducking out. It would have been even more epic to drop the cash for the drinks then dip out.

giphy.gif

"I didn’t give a f---. I’m like, ‘Baby, you invited me out – I’m gonna eat.’"

Good on the guy for leaving when the red star cluster went up. BTDT, and there's no reward of ass worth putting up with the shit either.

Kudos for Fox showing a picture of a white woman to reduce the chances of accidentally stereotyping a hood rat as such.

This is where one can get lost on a long monolog about what is causing the death of chivalry etc... I'll just step past that and state that if you try to court trash - either you or your time are going to stink. Lesson learned, move on.

Just think how dern fat she’s going to get later in her dern life… 🤮

Dernit!

Her herd of cats are gonna have something to feed on for weeks after she falls from a massive heart attack one day, until the commercial cleaner crew arrives to deepclean the house for the bank's reselling. Might make it easier for the guys in the Tyvek suits, but on the other hand they are going to have to deal with the mess left by the cats... I did that job for quite some time right out of high school. After about 3 nasty jobs, all of those dudes with weak stomachs will quit in droves and the crew you are left with will be the real deal hardasses. We CONSTANTLY joke about and talk about narcissistic thots while doing our work, for a reason. They keep the commercial hazmat/crime/lonely death scene cleanup industry going...

Videoing during a date would have been a hard pass for me.

This. If somebody just CANNOT stay off their phone and their wide range of social media nonsense, even during a time when it is not appropriate, that is a MAJOR red flag of attention seeking behavior. Filming a date? Nah, hard pass on the spot. I didn't agree to be on somebody's reality show. How much am I getting paid first of all?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Has anyone posted a pic of this mollusk slurping gem? The article says he texted her for weeks, then was still open to paying for drinks after she tried to take advantage of him. She must be frickin’ Tyra Banks…

Has anyone posted a pic of this mollusk slurping gem? The article says he texted her for weeks, then was still open to paying for drinks after she tried to take advantage of him. She must be frickin’ Tyra Banks…

I’m now thinking the whole story, including the dude walking out, is b.s. and designed to increase traffic to this thot’s TikTok.

They (the social media addicted individuals) do that all the time. The manosphere podcasts always talk about the antics of these narcissists. Some of them are called "homewreckers" because they will bring up nonexistent cheating allegations followed by heroic deeds they had done to "get justice" during a perfectly functioning relationship and completely smear their bewildered partner just to get online clout and pats on the back from their followers. The other type of homewrecker starts affairs with the partners of married friends and then let slip the affair in order to feed off the anger and despair from the now-ruined relationship that their friend was in, also for clout. It is absolutely toxic and predatory behavior.

ETA: If someone you are seeing and want to potentially start a relationship with has the whole menagerie of social media like Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, and a substantial part of their daily lives revolves around them, that is a red flag.

Last edited:
    Making the internet, and computers in general, easy to use and cheap to access, was a monumental misstep.

Reactions: mike278
    if he'd stuck it out...the hershey highway would well lubed I can imagine...

A couple more thoughts on this. The oysters were on special 12 for $15, and she ate 4 platters. Ok, I’m not a fan of sea loogies- not even with lemon and hot sauce, but some are. Whatever. But, even as a broke-ass college student 25 years ago, I’d spend $60 on a date w/o batting an eye. That’s over $100 in Biden Bucks. And this guy’s whahooing the bill over a tank of gas? Bruh, there is no way he didn’t know she is an insta-thot. He got exactly what he wanted- or thought he wanted.

Then again, I feel I did a better job of vetting my dates, and never worried that the evening was one-sided.

Hell, the other side of this is probably that the dude was running a live stream of his date with the insta-thot. He just shut it down when he realized she was getting more clout than him.

A couple more thoughts on this. The oysters were on special 12 for $15, and she ate 4 platters. Ok, I’m not a fan of sea loogies- not even with lemon and hot sauce, but some are. Whatever. But, even as a broke-ass college student 25 years ago, I’d spend $60 on a date w/o batting an eye. That’s over $100 in Biden Bucks. And this guy’s whahooing the bill over a tank of gas? Bruh, there is no way he didn’t know she is an insta-thot. He got exactly what he wanted- or thought he wanted.

Then again, I feel I did a better job of vetting my dates, and never worried that the evening was one-sided.

Hell, the other side of this is probably that the dude was running a live stream of his date with the insta-thot. He just shut it down when he realized she was getting more clout than him
    He was at 60 for just the appetizers. Drinks and main course , tip would have tripled that.

He was at 60 for just the appetizers. Drinks and main course , tip would have tripled that.
    Yeah, you’re right. I’ve been married for quite a while. What’s the going rate on a “short term lease?”

Pops to the guy for ducking out. It would have been even more epic to drop the cash for the drinks then dip out.

giphy.gif
    her video...

“Y’all, when the fourth one came out, he was looking at me crazy,” Equana said. “I didn’t give a f——k. I’m like, ‘Baby, you invited me out, and Imma eat. I was coming anyway. I ain’t gon’ lie; now I wouldn’t had did all that, but I did all that.”

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    equanaaa in the years to come gona need more than 48 on a date.

1697733998668.jpeg

Yeah, you’re right. I’ve been married for quite a while. What’s the going rate on a “short term lease?”
    Depends on your NET WORTH; and if you have a PreNup...
    Also, how long did you LEASE it or are planning to lease.
    Will you have to sell your HK MP5 to cover the Lawyer tab?

• Wow
    If they order dinner on a drinks date, split the tab. That separates out the ones that just want a dude to pay the bill.

I don’t mind footing the bill to get to know someone but I’m not paying for some chick to order the whole menu or get wasted on my tab. Two drinks is it.

When she ordered the first platter the guy was probably thinking " Ok an appetizer is not out of line"
    Then she sucked it down in 5.8 seconds and ordered a second platter " Damn what's going on here"
    28 seconds later the third platter.." Man this bitch is cray cray"
    The fourth platter is ravaged.. " Run my nigga run this bitch is a psycho"
    Add in she is constantly recording and has a running monologue going on and
    he probably realized what she was and saved himself.

Reactions: johnnycat
    28 seconds later the third platter.." Man this bitch is cray cray"
    The fourth platter is ravaged.. " Run my nigga run this bitch is a psycho"
    Add in she is constantly recording and has a running monologue going on and
    he probably realized what she was and saved himself.
    You know the dude is following her on the gram. No way he didn’t know she was psycho before the date. He just thought he could handle crazy…

Reactions: Yasherka
    $15 a dozen. So $60 in just that.....not counting anything else. Perhaps because I live in hicksvill MO but that should be the tab for two at a real nice place without sawdust on the floor and real napkins not paper towels.

$15 a dozen. So $60 in just that.....not counting anything else. Perhaps because I live in hicksvill MO but that should be the tab for two at a real nice place without sawdust on the floor and real napkins not paper towels.
    Yeah, this is Atlanta. Here in Houston my wife and I can rack up $200 bill and be neither drunk nor full; and real cloth napkins are a maybe…

Yeah, this is Atlanta. Here in Houston my wife and I can rack up $200 bill and be neither drunk nor full; and real cloth napkins are a maybe…
    Exactly. I used to eat at the Brookwood Grille sometimes when I lived in ATL. Lunch could run you 20 a person for a burger and a non alcoholic drink and that was in 1996. And that 200 isn't hard to spend here in OKC either.

You boys did note the noises coming from the bitch, right ?
    Sounded like a hog at the slopping trough.

Any bitch that makes them kind of sounds should not be allowed in public, let alone a restaurant.
    Pure unadulterated skank.