• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sheepies, wolfs, and the dogs that protect.

Tengu

Private
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2010
Arizona Republic
Ok got started today and thought to introduce myself, and pose a philosophical question for those in the know. First I have heard the argument of the sheep dogs protecting the sheep from the wolfs who would render, tear, and devour our poor Lambchop.
No disrespect to any LE or Military personnel, and I like to add I do have family members that have served and continue to serve with great dignity.
Some of the members will associate themselves with the sheep dog, and with good reason too, but I find something disagreeable with this view service and justice....in this myriad of animal imposters.
Now back to the question(s). Where on God's green earth is the shepherd? Is s/he nowhere to be found? Is that position reserved for the higher echelon members of society? Is it a position fastened for the maker himself? Wouldn't it be more befitting to assimulate with this figure? Was it not man who domesticated the wolf and sheep into the animals that we know today?
I think a great deal of people find themselves in a state of dementia. Replaceing their great and dignified human persona with that of a beastly animal, but then again use of a sword has always been the way of the beast. While use of law that of man. Of course this does not include the moral compass of an individual.
All post are welcome...even those that stike me down and tear me asunder.

Re: Sheepies, wolfs, and the dogs that protect.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1loyjm4SOa0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1loyjm4SOa0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Acid or a little too much sacrificial wine....

Haha that was great. Think I'll play that song at my funeral. Umm I guess what I was trying to ask is "Why do use the wolf- sheep dog scenario to discribe yourself?" I mean a person is not a dog or a wolf...much less a sheep, but sometimes you often find people that do act in such a way (feral children?).
I mean really think about it. A person come up to you and says I am a sheep dog (LEO or some other member of the Law Enforcement Agencies) protecting the sheep(civilians) from the wolves(criminals or foreign threat), but there is no mention of the shephard. Why?
OH no Sir Mr. Gator I have not taken no such substance! At least not to my knowledge, but then again I am talking to a Texas Gator!

This is the wrong place for you to be. After 20 years in my Corps, I know I'm fucked. Check your own shit before you pass judgment or post on a forum like this crowd.. My fucking .02 My Son..

Hmmmm, 1st post, nothing to do with shooting or anything else Frank intended for this site and absolute minimum amount of personal info??? Why I am sure he will be a positive influence for this site and contribute experience and expertise the rest of us only dream of???? Hmmmm

"Philosophical" questions having Absolutely Nothing to do with precision shooting always get me interested and on the edge of my seat.LOL

So who are you really?
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YZRPKZMTO34653ALARMUVCEPAI

(comes from)

profiles.yahoo.com/catclaw88

Jose R of Yuma AZ.

Profile was activated yesterday at 9:57PM on yahoo.

Interesting.

Anyway- the identity of the Shepherd is inferred, as it has always been; nay, only in the time of the anthropomorphic identification as the Lamb is that different. And yet so fitting.

"Do you fear this man's invention that they call atomic power?"

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXTdvPZ9hSY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXTdvPZ9hSY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmm, 1st post, nothing to do with shooting or anything else Frank intended for this site and absolute minimum amount of personal info??? Why I am sure he will be a positive influence for this site and contribute experience and expertise the rest of us only dream of???? Hmmmm

"Philosophical" questions having Absolutely Nothing to do with precision shooting always get me interested and on the edge of my seat.LOL </div></div>Douchbag I'm thinking..If it has nothing to do with shooting sports, why are you here? Or better yet Stand the fuck off...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyclad Shinobi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok got started today and thought to introduce myself, and pose a philosophical question for those in the know. First I have heard the argument of the sheep dogs protecting the sheep from the wolfs who would render, tear, and devour our poor Lambchop.
No disrespect to any LE or Military personnel, and I like to add I do have family members that have served and continue to serve with great dignity.
Some of the members will associate themselves with the sheep dog, and with good reason too, but I find something disagreeable with this view service and justice....in this myriad of animal imposters.
Now back to the question(s). Where on God's green earth is the shepherd? Is s/he nowhere to be found? Is that position reserved for the higher echelon members of society? Is it a position fastened for the maker himself? Wouldn't it be more befitting to assimulate with this figure? Was it not man who domesticated the wolf and sheep into the animals that we know today?
I think a great deal of people find themselves in a state of dementia. Replaceing their great and dignified human persona with that of a beastly animal, but then again use of a sword has always been the way of the beast. While use of law that of man. Of course this does not include the moral compass of an individual.
All post are welcome...even those that stike me down and tear me asunder. </div></div>

An unusual post to say the least and certainly I wouldnt think you came to this site to learn the art of a rifleman .
But to ponder your question could have one banned from the site as it requires one to delve into politics which is something this site has no aspiration to do -where is the shepeard? well the sheaperd is all tied up as the sheep dog has now taken control under the threat of bitting even its master while protecting said master and flock from the wolves -kind of a catch 22 , a circle of dominance -but not new , in fact as old as life itself

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyclad Shinobi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I think a great deal of people find themselves in a state of dementia. </div></div>

Yep, you said it, and probably serve as a great example.