• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Shield Arms GLock 43x/48 Magazine

Steady Now

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
ID
Any one have real life experience with running a 15 round Shield Arms Glock 43x/48 magazine. Looking for input on reliability issues/ concerns etc or the positive experiences they have. It would be used on a non modified Glock for daily CC. I've been looking to buy one, but can't seem to get one so if anyone has one they are willing to let go let me know. Obviously I would run it (if I can find one) prior to carrying but would still like to hear some experiences or thoughts if anyone has any.
Thanks

I've had them since the 2nd or 3rd orders were shipped. I have 2 original 15 rounders and now 2 with plus 5's. I installed the plus 10% springs before I ever ran either 15 rounder and installed their mag catch.

I had exactly 250 rounds on each of the 4 mags until today. I just returned from zeroing my Holosun 507k, so I will have to count my rounds, but I would guess about 200 or so additional split between the 4. Zero issues. All have dropped free with and without slide lock. They are a bear to load without an Uplula loader after the 7th or so round though. Other than that, I am impressed. My Glock 48 is fit for carry after this zero.

Just buy them on backorder direct from Shield Arms. They have been filling back orders pretty quick. If you do Facebook, join their wall. Brandon posts updates on everything there as well as Instagram. I don't think he will charge your card until they ship if memory serves me correct. I'd buy a combo set. The 3 mags plus a catch is a good deal. If you decide you don't like them, you can turn them faster than a dime bag at 23rd & Lottie here in OKC ;)

Reactions: aac_shooter
I’ve got a couple. I’ve run each multiple times with no issues. Recently got a +5 to put on my spare.