• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Shield s15 mags in stock anywhere ?

acts238

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2011
N W Montana
ISO G43x Shield s15 mags in stock , or what is the story on these ? why are they hard to find are there issues with them or ?

ISO G43x Shield s15 mags in stock , or what is the story on these ? why are they hard to find are there issues with them or ?

They are that good. Your best bet is to order them on backorder. You will get your order filled without having to try and get on the order when they go in stock.

If you don't want to do backorder and do Facebook, join their wall. Brandon posts when they are in a stock. Much quicker than waiting for an instock email notification.

I've got several and they are the shit. That's why they sell out so damn fast. Get some plus 5's when you can.

The plus 5's look idiotic on that thing but make for a good pocket mag if carrying. I only bought one and the rest are just the 15 round mags. I would check your local gun stores. I know mine has quite a few in stock but you would have to live in Ohio as I don't believe they have an online ordering system.

The plus 5's look idiotic on that thing but make for a good pocket mag if carrying. I only bought one and the rest are just the 15 round mags. I would check your local gun stores. I know mine has quite a few in stock but you would have to live in Ohio as I don't believe they have an online ordering system.
Where in Ohio?