• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s SHIT OUTTA LUCK

Tikkad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Abilene texas
well went out to the ranch this weekend. its in throckmorton tx annual rainfall this year has been around (negative 7 inches) give or take 7 inches. so i park my extra in this dried up little stock pond. I figured it was out of sight from the deer normal travel area seeing as though its been dry for a month nothing has any reason to go there. been up in a tree for a couple hours. when al holy hell breaks loose from above. it was the hardest rain i had ever been in hands down. I shot a hog figured my hunt was over anyways and the blood trail and stink would be washed away enough to hunt the same location that evening. so i let a muzzy 100 grain lead the way through a a descent boar went and found him drug it to the road and started walking back to the car. i realized it was raining extremely hard but i guess my mind wasn't exactly in the right place. I get back to my Exterra to find this.
[img:left]
2ykl3zt.png
[/img]

this is the reason God created jeeps, the question is why was i not in this to begin with
n4v7lf.jpg
[/img]

or my other one
o5c51i.jpg
[/img]

now matter how many times i ask myself i cannot come up with and excuse of putting on this freaking money and time into jeeps and then being in that thing when shit hits the fan

Re: SHIT OUTTA LUCK

You got rain. Be happy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You got rain. Be happy. </div></div>

AND a 7 pt buck.....could be worse.....

well to give further updates. I got my exterra out tonight it took my cj the first one pictured with the roll cage and our john deer to get it out. in the process i blew out my rear end of that CJ. got the x up on a hill cracked the doors and took off in the John deer. only to run out of diesel about a quarter mile down the farm road. luckily the guy i room with in college is in charge of his fraternities pledges he's called the master sergeant and his job plain and simple is hazing. so i called him and told him to send me a pledge (ranch is 105 miles away) to come pick me up, he was given a 1 hour and 45 minute maximum time by my friend. haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikka'd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> luckily the guy i room with in college is in charge of his fraternities pledges he's called the master sergeant and his job plain and simple is hazing. so i called him and told him to send me a pledge (ranch is 105 miles away) to come pick me up, he was given a 1 hour and 45 minute maximum time by my friend. haha </div></div>

Not only is that false but you've managed to poorly stereotype the whole Greek society.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikka'd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> luckily the guy i room with in college is in charge of his fraternities pledges he's called the master sergeant and his job plain and simple is hazing. so i called him and told him to send me a pledge (ranch is 105 miles away) to come pick me up, he was given a 1 hour and 45 minute maximum time by my friend. haha </div></div>

Not only is that false but you've managed to poorly stereotype the whole Greek society. </div></div>

That's funny and there IS a lot of truth in that statement, my best friend in college was the President of his fraternity and the pledges were required to answer his phone calls at all hours of the night. We'd always have one drive a group of us around on weekends to bars and parties. The punishments for not answering a brothers call were funny, diverse and character building. One of the brothers would make another pledge dress up like God and "smite" the offender with an electonic dog collar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikka'd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> luckily the guy i room with in college is in charge of his fraternities pledges he's called the master sergeant and his job plain and simple is hazing. so i called him and told him to send me a pledge (ranch is 105 miles away) to come pick me up, he was given a 1 hour and 45 minute maximum time by my friend. haha </div></div>

Not only is that false but you've managed to poorly stereotype the whole Greek society. </div></div>

That's funny and there IS a lot of truth in that statement, my best friend in college was the President of his fraternity and the pledges were required to answer his phone calls at all hours of the night. We'd always have one drive a group of us around on weekends to bars and parties. The punishments for not answering a brothers call were funny, diverse and character building. One of the brothers would make another pledge dress up like God and "smite" the offender with an electonic dog collar. </div></div>

That must have been a few years ago because the whole Greek society has adopted a strict anti-hazing policy that includes things as minor as degrading talk. Phone calls wouldn't likely fall under the hazing category but a dog collar would certainly get the frat/sorority kicked off campus and the participants jailed. I'm noticing you and the OP are both non-Greek though so I'm thinking that your friend was either Greek a few years ago or has 'embellished' their stories because it just doesn't work that way anymore and when it does not only is the house kicked off campus but the offenders usually face criminal charges in the real world and are almost always expelled. I see it all the time, I've sat on the IFC council for four years (until this Dec) and I hear all the stories so I know it still happens but I also vote on the punishments and they're always severe. Texas is all about being Greek and they don't mess around. I bet TN is the same...

It also worth noting that there are a lot of Greek houses that aren't party/douche-baggery related such as honor societies and engineering houses (mine) that really exist for the purpose of getting people into grad schools. There's no house where people live and the parties are just pizza parties with reps from grads schools wooing students or speakers from professional societies like ASME and STLE (both of which I'm a member). The tools just give the rest of the Greeks a bad rap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikka'd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> luckily the guy i room with in college is in charge of his fraternities pledges he's called the master sergeant and his job plain and simple is hazing. so i called him and told him to send me a pledge (ranch is 105 miles away) to come pick me up, he was given a 1 hour and 45 minute maximum time by my friend. haha </div></div>

Greeks.......dont bend over in the shower.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikka'd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well to give further updates. I got my exterra out tonight it took my cj the first one pictured with the roll cage and our john deer to get it out. in the process i blew out my rear end of that CJ. got the x up on a hill cracked the doors and took off in the John deer. only to run out of diesel about a quarter mile down the farm road. luckily the guy i room with in college is in charge of his fraternities pledges he's called the master sergeant and his job plain and simple is hazing. so i called him and told him to send me a pledge (ranch is 105 miles away) to come pick me up, he was given a 1 hour and 45 minute maximum time by my friend. haha </div></div>

never_go_full_retard1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Greeks.......dont bend over in the shower. </div></div>

LOL, unfortunately I agree. The whole 'rent-a-friend' idea is full of douchebagery.

There is A LOT of this:
35d6m8h.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking Jeeps, BTW. How much damage to the exterra? </div></div>

thanks, I'm not to sure on the Xterra i'm going out later today to start on it. The inside was full of water so ill have to pull the seats and molded carpet and replace them. as far as mechanical im just going to start by changing the oil the oil filter fuel flitter air filter, iso heat gas and fuel inceptor treatment, change the dif fluids, repack the hubs, pull the spark plugs check the firing sequence and put new plugs in. also bringing some transmission fluid with me if it needs it. I figure ill start with that charge it crank it and run a diagnostic on it.

The "frat" mentioned is not greek or an actual frat at all, it is a social club and i am not involved in it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tikka'd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> luckily the guy i room with in college is in charge of his fraternities pledges he's called the master sergeant and his job plain and simple is hazing. so i called him and told him to send me a pledge (ranch is 105 miles away) to come pick me up, he was given a 1 hour and 45 minute maximum time by my friend. haha </div></div>

That's funny and there IS a lot of truth in that statement, my best friend in college was the President of his fraternity and the pledges were required to answer his phone calls at all hours of the night. We'd always have one drive a group of us around on weekends to bars and parties. The punishments for not answering a brothers call were funny, diverse and character building. One of the brothers would make another pledge dress up like God and "smite" the offender with an electonic dog collar. </div></div>

That must have been a few years ago because the whole Greek society has adopted a strict anti-hazing policy that includes things as minor as degrading talk. Phone calls wouldn't likely fall under the hazing category but a dog collar would certainly get the frat/sorority kicked off campus and the participants jailed. I'm noticing you and the OP are both non-Greek though so I'm thinking that your friend was either Greek a few years ago or has 'embellished' their stories because it just doesn't work that way anymore and when it does not only is the house kicked off campus but the offenders usually face criminal charges in the real world and are almost always expelled. I see it all the time, I've sat on the IFC council for four years (until this Dec) and I hear all the stories so I know it still happens but I also vote on the punishments and they're always severe. Texas is all about being Greek and they don't mess around. I bet TN is the same...

It also worth noting that there are a lot of Greek houses that aren't party/douche-baggery related such as honor societies and engineering houses (mine) that really exist for the purpose of getting people into grad schools. There's no house where people live and the parties are just pizza parties with reps from grads schools wooing students or speakers from professional societies like ASME and STLE (both of which I'm a member). The tools just give the rest of the Greeks a bad rap.</div></div>

Seems I might be a little bit older than you.......

I did the greek thing my freshman year and it wasn't for me, not much of a fan of having some "all about it" d-bag telling me what I am going to do. I wasn't really crazy about the school either so I transfered to the school I really wanted to go to in the first place my sophmore year. I wasn't going to pay the $300 a month dues at the new school to be in a fraternity, fucking re-dick-u-luss. Most of the fraternity people I hung out with were good guys, not douche bags like popped collar guy. The real douches were the ones that were "all about it", lived and breathed fraternity bs and found a way to bring the subject up in a conversation about anything.....them, and the alumni that graduated 10 years ago, don't know anyone in the fraternity but still show up at parties and try to pick up on girls they have no chance with.