• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

shitty place to hide a gun......

Re: shitty place to hide a gun......

Well I guess he won't have a " problem " in jail. And his farts won't make a sound. Lol

That's so unpleasant. I was thinking a 380 but a revolver... I bet that hammer spur hurt.

No way that was the first time he's shoved something up there. That would take some substantial practice and working up to I would think.

My pea brain jumped too " If you wave that thing towards me, I'll take it away and shove it .. .... ...!"

dont think i could be the judge in that case and not laughing while reading that charge off

apparently he didnt have enough money for an iwb, so he decided to go ita (in the ass)

well no one will touch him in prison it be like throughing a hot dog down a hall

lol

That jail needs to incorporate hand scanners or a BOSS chair into their admission procedures.

How is that even physically possible?!?! How much lube would you need to make that happen?

OUCH

16515450_BG3.jpg

I can hardly even look at that thing.

"<span style="font-style: italic">The sheriff's office said the gun was not loaded at the time, but was test fired by investigators to determine its functionality, and it was in operational condition.</span>"

I can hear it now..."Yo, Officer Smith, get over here I got a job for ya go fire this..."

I know the cop that got that job is not getting paid enough. think I would told him to "Go shove it up his.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
16515450_BG3.jpg

I can hardly even look at that thing.

"<span style="font-style: italic">The sheriff's office said the gun was not loaded at the time, but was test fired by investigators to determine its functionality, and it was in operational condition.</span>"

I can hear it now..."Yo, Officer Smith, get over here I got a job for ya go fire this..."

I know the cop that got that job is not getting paid enough. think I would told him to "Go shove it up his.....</div></div>
That would also qualify as a "foot" in the ass.
smile.gif

At least he was smart enough not to load it. An accidental discharge would hbe been shitty.

I agree....the cops forgot to pat him down so they made up this story.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree....the cops forgot to pat him down so they made up this story..... </div></div>

That makes a lot more sense than anybody putting a 12" x 6" anything up their ass.

Hmm. Can you imagine the task of cleaning it up enough to be presentable for the evidence table in court?

So, sorry for the naïveté, but how exactly is the gluteal cleft (aka crack) checked in jail? My read was that the barrel only was in the rectum; they probably let him keep his underwear on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, sorry for the naïveté ...</div></div>

Ass-naïveté: either one has it, or one generally shuts up about it.
laugh.gif

(Mad points for proper accents and spelling.)

Some of those girls on RedTube could do it an not even flinch.

Holy shit! No pun intended. I can understand maybe an NAA Mini, but a full sized revolver?! Hurts just thinking about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Highway Patrol told WITN Ward rolled up his windows and locked his car when troopers approached. Both he and a woman in his vehicle claiming to be his wife refused to roll down the windows.

WITN is reporting troopers were able to get the door open and had to taze Ward, who was then taken to the hospital after complaints of heart problems and being unable to walk.</div></div>

So was he just driving around with the revolver up his ass or did he ask her to stuff it up his ass when they pulled over. If that's the case I bet that was an interesting conversation.

I don't doubt he had chest pains and couldn't walk, nothing like getting tazed when you have a large frame revolver up your ass.

In a jail I used to work in we had one that when he came in we had to make him remove his personal towel. You wouldn't believe the things people do.