• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Shooter’s family in need.

Wanting To Buy

natdscott

Experienced Beginner
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Evening y’all.

I recently learned that Liam McKenna’s twin sister Maddy recently had a major stroke, at only 24. Sounds like she has a pretty long road ahead of her to recovery.

Liam has organized a GoFundMe to help cover what I am sure are horrendous expenses. If you are not aware, Liam is one of the better [finally not a Jr.] Service Rifle shooters in the country, and a squared away young man.

Picture: Long Range Nationals, I’m the only hot rifle left on the line, as sighting at 1,000 with an A2 is a little tougher than most of the real rifles used out there. I’m not a slouch on an A2, but it sucks pretty bad once you pass the half mile mark. But hey, I’m getting by pretty well, probably 13 minutes into my 20 allowed, with a couple shots to go...

Older NRA Ref. decides he needs lemonade faster, and comes over to basically question if I am even on paper, and loudly point out that he’s “not giving you more time here”.

LIAM...a 19 yo kid at the time, basically tells the ref to pound sand and go away. I can’t hear this whole exchange due to..ya know...actually shooting. So I asked Liam about the hubbub, to which he replied: “Nothin’. Just keep shooting.”

He knew full well what I was up against, and that I needed no distractions, so out of respect, he put in place an authority that should have known better.

That’s the kind of kids we’re talking about with Maddy and Liam.

Seems like maybe I can help out.

If you can help as well, be it $1 or $100, try this link:

Thanks,
-Nate

Last edited:
Sounds like a good kid. I'll paypal you direct if you want to start a collection. Not fucking with go fund me. PM me your PayPal.

I'd love to donate, but I too won't use Gofundme. Let me know how else I can help.

Totally understand gentlemen. I’m answering more than a few of the same request. I guess I can help collect dollars any way somebody wants to give them. I’ll either paypal them direct to Liam (he and I have traded AR and gear items over the years), or send to the GoFundMe.

I’ll PM you guys in just a sec.

That was unnecessary. I could state more but will refrain.
simple question. not about necessity. edit to add....looking at the picture of her she is apparently in the med field and likely had both doses. folks can ignore and side step this shit all you want but her experience matches injury being reported to vaers from these vaccines....

Last edited:
I wonder if the twins Dad is Shawn McKenna, a High Power Shooter? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
My Son and Shawn were team mates in Colorado as juniors. Either way I will forward this to my boy as I am sure he will chip in as would several where he works.

Last edited:
I wonder if the twins Dad is Shawn McKenna, a High Power Shooter? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
My Son and Shawn were team mates in Colorado as juniors. Either way I will forward this to my boy as I am sure he will chip in as would several where he works.

Well, interestingly enough, no they are not related. I asked the same when I first met Liam when he was a young shooter.

I like them both! Shawn helped me with the Monard coat that I feel I have done some damn good work with, and consulted a fair amount when I was first shooting 1,000 with the A2. Shawn is the only person I am aware of that ever made High Master at 1,000 with the LITTLE A2. I spose Maj. Freeman probably could have—hell, seems he can do whatever he wants—but I doubt that he DID.

-Nate

• Love
Reactions: Foul Mike
Everybody here that is following: if you want to, take a look. I just made the first $220 donation from the Hide, and timed it so we were the ones that broke the 13k mark. I’m selfish. :)

Everyone else interested: I’ll get PMs sent just as fast as I can. I’m a workaholic lately, and y’all know what that does to a schedule.

Thanks again, everyone!

Alright guys, I think I got all of you taken care if on info, but if I missed you, please just rap me on the forehead and let me know..I’ll get it right over.

Here’s a nice update Liam posted today:

C580E1F9-ED51-4DEA-8E62-7341F8C76F99.jpeg

Reactions: hjAICS300
Evening y’all.

I recently learned that Liam McKenna’s twin sister Maddy recently had a major stroke, at only 24. Sounds like she has a pretty long road ahead of her to recovery.

Liam has organized a GoFundMe to help cover what I am sure are horrendous expenses. If you are not aware, Liam is one of the better [finally not a Jr.] Service Rifle shooters in the country, and a squared away young man.

Picture: Long Range Nationals, I’m the only hot rifle left on the line, as sighting at 1,000 with an A2 is a little tougher than most of the real rifles used out there. I’m not a slouch on an A2, but it sucks pretty bad once you pass the half mile mark. But hey, I’m getting by pretty well, probably 13 minutes into my 20 allowed, with a couple shots to go...

Older NRA Ref. decides he needs lemonade faster, and comes over to basically question if I am even on paper, and loudly point out that he’s “not giving you more time here”.

LIAM...a 19 yo kid at the time, basically tells the ref to pound sand and go away. I can’t hear this whole exchange due to..ya know...actually shooting. So I asked Liam about the hubbub, to which he replied: “Nothin’. Just keep shooting.”

He knew full well what I was up against, and that I needed no distractions, so out of respect, he put in place an authority that should have known better.

That’s the kind of kids we’re talking about with Maddy and Liam.

Seems like maybe I can help out.

If you can help as well, be it $1 or $100, try this link:

Thanks,
-Nate

Damn!! I Haven’t spoken to Liam in a few years probably, I’ll have to pop over to the high power forum and drop him a line.

Reactions: natdscott
Once again, for donors and those following:

I just posted a $520 donation from the Hide—and timed it so we were the ones that broke the 14k mark this time!

Thanks again, everyone!

I hope the Hide can break the $1000 mark. It would seem that we can do this. We aren't buying ammo, so spread a little of that money you're saving to help this woman. At that age, she shouldn't be worrying about paying for treatment. Think of her as a family member and help her and the family with this devastating situation. I'd help your family member, please do the same.

Glad I could donate and be a part of this... the world needs more positive efforts like this! Thanks for organizing.

Reactions: natdscott