• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooter App for iPad still active?

egarabedian

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2010
Fresno, CA
Anyone know if the Shooter app is working for iPad? Crashes every time it loads on my iPad. I haven’t opened it in a long time (normally use it on my phone) but wanted to check. Thanks.

Have had shooter app on my iphone for about three years and it has worked fine until recently, now will not pair with my kestrel, have went back and reset everything and it just will not work with kestrel. Sent emails several times to try and fix the problem, all I get is a robot email back saying to look at frequently ask questions, support is basically non existent. I'm done with shooter since it does not work and customer service is shit, will use Strelok Pro, much better ballistic app.

i was surprised to see an app update for this program in the apple app store the other day.

i honestly forgot i had it installed.. its not been updated for quite some time

Deleted and re installed app, still will not pair with kestrel, can input data manually but what's the point of having of this function if it does not work, any support from developer is non existent, the last update was in 2017.

i was surprised to see an app update for this program in the apple app store the other day.

i honestly forgot i had it installed.. its not been updated for quite some time
The app store shows the current v1.3.3 as having come out 3 years ago. :unsure:

Deleted and re installed app, still will not pair with kestrel, can input data manually but what's the point of having of this function if it does not work, any support from developer is non existent, the last update was in 2017.

I believe Shooter only works with Kestrel 4000 series units.

I have a 5500 and it has worked in the past but now it will kind of pair but it gives some really funky readings like -1257 degrees or some shit like that, you can input manually but what's the point. I'm done with it support is non existent seems like whoever is running the app just don't give a shit if it works or not! Strelok Pro works fine and does what it is supposed to do.