• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooter in my AO .

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Apparently shootings at two addresses in on neighborhood and 1 in another . Then carjacks someone and heads to Trenton NJ where I am at work . State Po Po chopper
    Circling bout 3/4 mile away .

IMG_20240316_114513375.jpg

The violent Amish people are turning have turned the Philly metro area into a third world shiite hole- and that includes lower Bucks county. Damn shame what the Dems have allowed intentionally forced to happen for their political agenda.

Kinda reinforces stay strapped . All the areas this budding yout what was turnin hit life aroun went to I pass daily .
    Where he car jacked the car is my way home . Figures the car had a Namaste sticker on it .
    Sister in law called before the shelter in place order and told my MIL and wife , " get home and arm up " .
    Had 5 phones calls from family and friend LEO telling me a version of this .
    Wife gets my .45 and while on the phone with me the boy walks over , pulls it out of the holster , does a press check and checks the mag . She barks at him and says I know your dad keeps it loaded . He responds that click is the loudest sound in the universe when you need to hear bang . Apparently the boy's been listening to me . He also told her you need to grab the spare mags 😊 . Boy's gonna make a good Marine .

Funny how when you read these headlines, without reading the story, you already know with 99% certainty that it's an Amish perp.
    Ahhgghh . We gotz some Rocket Surgeon white trash in da vacinitaaay .
    Had one particular Rhodes Scholar shooting at a spider cuz it was talking to him .
    And yeah we've had Amish high speed car chases near daily in my AO as of late . Warming up . Amish Season . Out on the bike ride by half a dozen patrol cars , 4 perps cuffed and squatting and 1 doin the Makerana . Looked to be dining on the rear of a Ford Po Po Deeeeee Lux .
    Think they were readin him da card . " You have the right to an autopsy ".

In custody . Now we're gonna see if No Bail Jersey sets him free or holds Pa over the coals . PA is still a😭 Death Penalty State and Jersey has a VJJ . They'll fight extradition until they get a guarantee of ass powdering and daily BJ's from the Prosecutor .
    Wish Cali and Jersey would make a suicide pact .

Let me guess, girl who pooped out two of his kids was pissed he was sleeping with another ho. Step mom and sister agreed with baby mama so he popped them all to show them who's king.

Did I miss anything?

POS was homeless . Either a drug addict or mental case . Either way shit bag Amish POS should not have had a gun .

Info has been redacted. It originally said the three people he killed were his sister, step-mother, and girl who is mother of his two children.

Info has been redacted. It originally said the three people he killed were his sister, step-mother, and girl who is mother of his two children.
    Not surprised and WTF .
    MSM will portray him as a victim of Christian Nationalism caused Climate Change and Systemic Racism .

Edit : Starting a petition to give to DA and Judge asking for Death Penalty .

Last edited:
    It was the Fox article with that info ..
    The victims have been identified as his 52-year-old stepmother, Karen Gordon, and 13-year-old sister, Kera Gordon.
    He then drove to a home on Edgewood Lane around 9 a.m. where authorities say he forced his way inside and shot and killed 25-year-old Taylor Daniel – the mother of his two children.

• Angry
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Why do the Amish never UNalive themselves, instead of others? If that happened, U.S. annual homicides would drop by almost 50 percent.

…and this will be considered a “mass shooting” in statistics compilations and repeated to the idiotic masses to get them to vote away their rights.

Hay...
    Bitch be gettin all dat welfay monies and shit fo da kids.
    Home slice wanted his own slice o dat pie.
    Bitch not givin it up.
    Pop pop bitch....gimme.
    Presto, fried chikken profit.

Sound about right ?

"A shelter-in-place order was sent to residents in Falls Township by phone and by mobile alert around 9:30 a.m. and was lifted by 12:30 p.m."