• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

shooter looking for mentor in ft. campbell area

Re: shooter looking for mentor in ft. campbell area

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt Wardell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hi just looking for someone to mentor me in long range shooting in the area. or withing 2 hours of area</div></div>

I've got a 6 hour course which I deliver one-on-one in Louisville, Ky. PM me.

your on Ft.Campbell ?? go over to the 5th special forces group sniper school, we have a class going on right now, you can hang out on the range with us, after all we are all fighting the same bad guys, ask for me (Dave) the old guy i have been in 5th group for over 20 years

bull is in and out, has dropped retirement paper work, but he is getting a tune-up on the old body before he retires you know how it goes, he is learning from my mistakes do it all before you retire not after, I haven't had alot of luck with the VA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpkdavis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your on Ft.Campbell ?? go over to the 5th special forces group sniper school, we have a class going on right now, you can hang out on the range with us, after all we are all fighting the same bad guys, ask for me (Dave) the old guy i have been in 5th group for over 20 years</div></div>

Can a lowly civie come hang with the 5th guys too...please.

Well had I known I would have asked to do the same last time I was at Campbell. I've got a good friend in 5th but he's occupied.

hi are u still shooting over there as far as the class. when should i head over there? thanks