• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooter Ready?

Re: Shooter Ready?

I go on there all the time just to play around. I have thought about purchasing the software for about 3 years now, and I am about to bite the bullet and throw down the funds.

I really like it alot, and I have been showing it to my boys and getting them started. However, their attention span isn't any longer than their little finger, so I will have to rely on my own will to get it.

DK

We bought for use as a training aid at work and I am very pleased with it. I can get a lot of range estimation practice with it.

I have it, it is a good training aid and a good way to get your mind to do the math. There are also some decent tutorials that come with it as well.
I think it is worth the money

If you want to learn ranging with Mil-Dots and holding over or dialing for range, it seems like a good teacher. I have it, but haven't used it as much as I thought I would. It takes a lot of time to do it correctly - I use a log book with the simulation. But I also always want to hit the <span style="font-style: italic">center</span> of the targets....

it's a nifty little program definately, ive had it for a few months. the classroms are pretty good.

it's a pity there aren't different reticles (TMR) and it's all in MOA as opposed to a more preferable (for me) MILs.

really good for messing around and staying up to speed on calculations.

I had talked to him a couple of years ago (have a friend that used to shoot with him) and asked about the mil mil, and also maybe a BC, MV, and enviro changes so you could make your own dope similar to a personal stick and he said he was working on it.

I've had it for about 9 years. It is a good way to beat the math into your head.
The wind flag has helped me as well.