• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooters Global Pulse -> electronic level -shoot diagnostics tool

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    SG Pulse electronic level presented at IWA seems that it will be eating the MDT/Send it level for breakfast and doing it for 150$.

Given SG has great timers as well i suspect some time down the line we might see a unit linked to their existing timer with some audible countdown function.

I honestly don't really see the use of the ACI being that it only displays in the phone/app, same for "stability". The price difference between this and the Send It is the difference between US manufacturing and chicom manufacturing...

The price difference between this and the Send It is the difference between US manufacturing and chicom manufacturing...
    It’s just MDT’s markup. The levels hit ~$160ish from dropshippers at times.

I honestly don't really see the use of the ACI being that it only displays in the phone/app, same for "stability". The price difference between this and the Send It is the difference between US manufacturing and chicom manufacturing...
    The prone app features are not as much meant for real-time uses, more for analytics and remote programing and like said given they work with blue tooth i would be supprised it they are not hooked to their timers next.

This device is magnitudes more complex than send it . These are manufactured in Poland EU ,not China

If you'd order ''send it'' with chicoms with the same exact electronic components and OEM cost would be in the low 20$ range.

SG Pulse electronic level presented at IWA seems that it will be eating the MDT/Send it level for breakfast and doing it for 150$.

Given SG has great timers as well i suspect some time down the line we might see a unit linked to their existing timer with some audible countdown function.

Sort of a combo of the SendIT and the MantisX

959c1db5-a7c0-480a-a68e-3a77deb31472.jpg

6705d840-7ce2-44ff-b8da-c1f842690546.jpg

698ae6d5-9086-45ad-9bcc-e01aaade7177.jpg

9f0b2234-c934-41a2-8ff0-d25f6ef60bae.jpg

I’d definitely try one. With the 10% discount it’s $135 compared to MDT’s fuck all nonsense of $229.

I’d definitely try one. With the 10% discount it’s $135 compared to MDT’s fuck all nonsense of $229.
    For folks in Europe, 'send it' is close to 340$ so this will be quite a bargain in comparison. Will absolutely murder MDT level sales over here.

*From what i have seen MDT might get some stiff competition with bipods as well.Not to mention scope mounts Ukrainans had a bunch of very fancy ones at bargain prices.

Reactions: giumau1
    At some point, it would be nice if firearms companies didn’t take $3 technology and turn it into $230 retail because their name precedes them. $3 may be a little facetious but at any rate, it’s gouging IMO.
    7” piece of milled and coated aluminum…$60

Reactions: TheOE800