• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooters Global Shot Timer Programming for Multi-step Drills?

OneMilRight

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2023
A Free State
I'd like to create the 21 dot drill in the SG Shot Timer app.
I cant see a way to chain various drills together to get a single cohesive view for that segment.

That is to say: Rows one and two are just 5 shots with an overall time. Rows 3 and 4 are individual shots with decreasing times. So collectively to create the 21 shot drill I would need to create 12 individual drills for the exercise, and they would not sequence as I progressed through the exercise.

Am I missing something or is this a limitation of the shot timers programmability?

Last edited:
I received a response from SG with this question and got the following answer in case anyone else has a similar one:
In the future, we are planning to make par time more customizable.
So you can set multiple par times without having to go back through settings to change each par time.

You will be able to set up a customizable string of sets. Right now you can only select one timing, number of shots and pause, and the timer will repeat that. Later, you will be able to change every parameter individually. For example you can have 12 sets in one session and each set can be different.