• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at Chiefs Superbowl Parade…. Hmmm that’s odd

My wife and oldest daughter have gone to all 3 superbowl parade celebrations, and every year i've asked her not to go, and I refuse to go. They were there again this year, except they opted to be on the parade route this year rather than be down at the rally by union station. If they had gone to the same spot they were at last year, they would have been very close to the shooting, and could have been one of the victims.

Fuck mayor Q, he can fuck right off to the shithole he came from, but he'll just be replaced by some other piece of shit that has the right race checked on his drivers license.

Branden

Bring those animals to the local hospital and harvest their organs for people who need them......

Reactions: kmckinnon
And you can break that down further, because even of those 6.5% males, half are probably too young/too old to be out causing this kind of mayhem. It's probably closer to 2% total causing the issues, maybe just those between 12-35.
Yeah ,I've read somewhere that the % of the young black males committing the crimes is very low ,like 2-3 % and multiple times too. But the MSM won't dare say that . The truth is to hard to handle evidently.

Reactions: RGS88
My wife and oldest daughter have gone to all 3 superbowl parade celebrations, and every year i've asked her not to go, and I refuse to go. They were there again this year, except they opted to be on the parade route this year rather than be down at the rally by union station. If they had gone to the same spot they were at last year, they would have been very close to the shooting, and could have been one of the victims.

Fuck mayor Q, he can fuck right off to the shithole he came from, but he'll just be replaced by some other piece of shit that has the right race checked on his drivers license.

Branden

That is the problem.

Mayor isn't talking about how he defunded the police a couple years ago. A million people or so in a city that's 480k in 3 counties, and 600 kcpd, and 200 alphabet bois to police the event.

Don't worry though, prosecutor isn't going to file charges on the shooter because he's a victim of white supremecy, and it's not his fault he felt the need to shoot into a dense crowd.

You spend enough time watching the news and going through life you start to notice patterns. And you develop mechanism to avoid those problems. Sure, not all bears eat people, but people stay the fuck away from bears.

Branden

Now don't forget we spent all that money on a new airport, need to move the baseball back down town, and 18th and Vine needs just TONS of cash dumped into it.

Power and Light district is only alive and well because they don't let the hood rats in.

Sounds like you have lived around here for a day or two.

Remember when they opened Banister Mall, how nice it was. About 5 years later they extend the bus lines from the shit hole out to the mall, and the place went to hell in a hand basket.

Want some real fun go to the "free day" at the zoo. That one always bring out the best.

So a pair of minors carrying AR pistols hit with possession charges but no murder or attempted murder charges. Does that mean they got busted but weren’t the shooters or are they waiting on those charges as well?

Don't know about the rest of you, but I had about enough of this a long time ago. This seems like another one of those 'wars' where only one side is fighting.

Yeah ,I've read somewhere that the % of the young black males committing the crimes is very low ,like 2-3 % and multiple times too. But the MSM won't dare say that . The truth is to hard to handle evidently

MSM is not just afraid to call it black crime. Their woke ideology/white liberal guilt, won't allow them to admit it. They'd have to admit that 60 years of codling, placating, bribing, cajoling hasn't achieved anything but embolden this violent element. The goal is nothing akin to peaceful coexistence. The goal is supremacy, in all facets of society. The illegals quickly pick up on the power struggle and, too, are emboldened. Witness the gang assaulting police in NYC and the double middle-finger response. Answer? Sometimes violence is the only answer, the only thing they can really understand.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I had about enough of this a long time ago. This seems like another one of those 'wars' where only one side is fighting.

So this cowboy, this indian and this black dude are sitting at a bar...

The indian hoists his beer and says: "Once... once my people were many. And now we are few."

The Black dude raises his beer and says: "Yeah, well once my people were few and now we is many."

And the cowboy lifts his beer and says "That's because we ain't played cowboys and n*****s yet."

And for the beaners flooding across the border... we ain't played Cowboys and 'wets yet, either...

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Every time I open a news article about a shooting there’s either a pic of a white shooter or no pic of the shooter at all.

If a white guy goes postal there’s a big ole picture of him front and center.

If it’s a black, brown or gender confused nut job all they show is a picture of flowers propped up against a fence with little to no mention of the shooter at all.

You don’t even need to read the articles to know the shooters ethnicity anymore…

Every time I open a news article about a shooting there’s either a pic of a white shooter or no pic of the shooter at all.

If a white guy goes postal there’s a big ole picture of him front and center.

If it’s a black, brown or gender confused nut job all they show is a picture of flowers propped up against a fence with little to no mention of the shooter at all.

You don’t even need to read the articles to know the shooters ethnicity anymore…
Well you have to blame white privilege for that. Poor POC can't even get some recognition from those racist broadcasters.

"Black terror" at its finest.

I think the media prefers the term "black scallywag".

Fucking Mayor calls the Governor a racist for using the term Thugs in reference to the shooters. He may be Mayor but he has black skin so he protects anyone with black skin no matter what they do including shooting children .

So a pair of minors carrying AR pistols hit with possession charges but no murder or attempted murder charges. Does that mean they got busted but weren’t the shooters or are they waiting on those charges as well?
One of those AR pistols had a forward grip on it.

Odds on them catching the fed charges for a SBR? Not likely.

Branden

Fucking Mayor calls the Governor a racist for using the term Thugs in reference to the shooters. He may be Mayor but he has black skin so he protects anyone with black skin no matter what they do including shooting children .
Mayor "Q" will jump on anything whitey says to call it racist. He's the poster child of racism.

Branden

My mom told me today that my Aunt is an advocate for those charged, she's basically like a public defender, but she's not a lawyer, just an advocate for juvinile rights that have been arrested. I haven't talked to her about it yet though, but not likely to bring it up, she's doing the job she's hired to do.

Branden

I believe those were the charges that they felt they could legitamately place at the time. They're still doing the whole investigative process, and when they have the evidence, they will add the charges later.

Although I have no confidence in the prosecutor for jackson county to do her job because she's a worthless shitbag, I think the public pressure, and media attention will make her do something to avoid looking like the worthless shitbag she is. The charges they've filed so far are what they have evidence for now, and the rest will come later....or it won't, and by then we'll be focused on something else, somewhere else, and everything will be quietly swept under a rug, and we'll just forget to follow up on it.

Branden

We need to stop blaming the 13%, it’s just wrong. It’s not the 13% committing all these crimes. It’s far worse, it’s the 6.5% if we were to equate that the 13% were 50% male 50% female, and it’s probably even less than that that are male…. That’s just mind numbing, but they need reparations… gtfoh

And you can break that down further, because even of those 6.5% males, half are probably too young/too old to be out causing this kind of mayhem. It's probably closer to 2% total causing the issues, maybe just those between 12-35.
Wrong!!
Baby momma and baby daddy are what have brought this through their actions. All encouraged by the welfare system and the legal system.
The Great Society Act doing what it intended.

I believe those were the charges that they felt they could legitamately place at the time. They're still doing the whole investigative process, and when they have the evidence, they will add the charges later.

Although I have no confidence in the prosecutor for jackson county to do her job because she's a worthless shitbag, I think the public pressure, and media attention will make her do something to avoid looking like the worthless shitbag she is. The charges they've filed so far are what they have evidence for now, and the rest will come later....or it won't, and by then we'll be focused on something else, somewhere else, and everything will be quietly swept under a rug, and we'll just forget to follow up on it.

Branden

It is already gone. Was off yesterday and came in to eat during the midday "news".

Not one single thing about the shooters.

They are just the wrong color to keep talking about.

It is already gone. Was off yesterday and came in to eat during the midday "news".

Not one single thing about the shooters.

They are just the wrong color to keep talking about.
And also, they don't want to acknowlege that mayor douchecanoe defunded KCPD which no doubt contributed to the event.

These kids are going to get a slap on the wrist because they're minors, and the prosecutor is a spineless cunt who will just say they're a victim of white supremacy or something.

Branden

Reactions: fpgt72
Nothing stopping the Politicians, Press, or Media from dogpiling these minors like they did Kyle Rittenhouse when he was a minor, except for their agendas.