• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting cards, matches, tooth pick Video

Re: Shooting cards, matches, tooth pick Video

Sweet!! I've been doing golf balls and lollipops at 100 yards, but this looks much more challenging.

What guns/optics were being used?

Our next informal match is hte "medicine match" - tums, tylenols, sudafeds, etc. at 25 and 50 yards.

I was shooting a cz 452 with a ss 16x mq scope. Rodney was shooting a savage Tr with a vortex crossfire mildot. Steve was shooting a cz 455 with a vortex (midway special) scope

Awesome. Shooting groups gets kinda old. It's fun just to walk out and place random targets. Helps with ranging too.

that is very fun video, i have got to give it a try.

Thanks guys, I will see if we can come up with another one. Any good ideas you would like to see?

set some paper behind it so you can walk them down otherwise its hard to hit the tip

putting a paper behind to see your misses is cheating!!!!
smile.gif

Looks like fun, I will have to give the playing card a try
Heres a 30.06 case I shot at 50yds with my Kimber 82
Picture290.jpg

At our last match we did a "post match" team shoot. 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, ect place shooters were on alpha squad. 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc on bravo squad.
We set up bowling pins at 200yds, waterbottles, eggs, golf balls, egg yolks at 100, shotgun shells and 45 acp shells at 50, 22lr shells, matchsticks, toothpick at 25.
Alpha team started and knocked down the bowling pins at 200, then cleared the 100 yard targets, then 50 then 25. It was timed. Then Bravo squad shot it to try to be the time.
The 1st person on the line fired 1 shot, then the 2nd shooter fired one shot, 3rd and so on then back to shooter 1 until all targets were cleared.