• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Short Action Customs: Out of shop 11-17 June

Mgordon

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2007
Wellington, Ohio
www.shortactioncustoms.com
Shooters,

We will be out of the shop from June 11th to the 17th of 2011. We will still be returning emails and phone calls, but would prefer emails.

We look forward to getting back in the shop and keeping things rolling. Thank you.

Mark

Re: Short Action Customs: Out of shop 11-17 June

Enjoy the time off (I'm assuming) Mark. I'm about to ship my FN bolt your way for a bolt knob conversion.

That sucks. I'm going through Rifle withdraw waiting another week is still better than the 9 month it took D Ross. have a good time Mark.. thanks Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911Pimp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That sucks. I'm going through Rifle withdraw waiting another week is still better than the 9 month it took D Ross. have a good time Mark.. thanks Paul </div></div>

Sounds like a good reason to buy another rifle. Always make sure you have one to shoot when another has to go to the smith for work.

I have others a SPR select fire and M14 select fire as back up Sniper rifle for work but they don't compare to my Rem 700.