• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shortages if Taiwan is attacked?

Well I never thought China would attack Taiwan as long as we are paying for my FIL expenses. He's 73 and immunocompromised and just got Covid. He is in the hospital and family members cannot see him. They have passed onto us that the doctors say he doesn't look good. That said as long as we are paying for his ass he won't fucking die, been there twice and he's made both times, and therefor China will not attack Taiwan.

Have they tried giving him the heresy meds?
They work wonders on old folks.

Down under, my grandmother was in a care home that was hit by covid, but this was after the government had "won the war on covid" by being brutal tyrants, so of course having a bunch of old folks die from covid at once would ruin the propaganda of the day.
So the doctors all quietly gave them the heresy meds and what do you know? No deaths at all!
It must have been the holy vaccine that saved their lives...

Reactions: NoDopes
Have they tried giving him the heresy meds?
They work wonders on old folks.

Down under, my grandmother was in a care home that was hit by covid, but this was after the government had "won the war on covid" by being brutal tyrants, so of course having a bunch of old folks die from covid at once would ruin the propaganda of the day.
So the doctors all quietly gave them the heresy meds and what do you know? No deaths at all!
It must have been the holy vaccine that saved their lives...
I'll be honest here, I am not routing for him. He was not a good father and my wife does this as it's part of the culture. It's a drain on our family.

Well I never thought China would attack Taiwan as long as we are paying for my FIL expenses. He's 73 and immunocompromised and just got Covid. He is in the hospital and family members cannot see him. They have passed onto us that the doctors say he doesn't look good. That said as long as we are paying for his ass he won't fucking die, been there twice and he's made both times, and therefor China will not attack Taiwan.
Logic

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Computer chips have created the laziest society in the history of mankind.
Sold, in the beginning as a "time saver". Look at what American's have filled that spare time doing. Being entertained. sitting on their ass and eating food prepared by other's.
Obesity used to not be a problem.

phsi6Cf7_R6lo-c86HSvXCBUWK5upay4L2nxH-jBMiU.jpg
This is not a fair picture of fitness pre-technology. You may indeed have a point (I think you are very correct on some levels), but a depression picture of a family in a shanty town borders on propoaganda to support your position.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
This is not a fair picture of fitness pre-technology. You may indeed have a point (I think you are very correct on some levels), but a depression picture of a family in a shanty town borders on propoaganda to support your position.
And, obesity is not a computer problem. It is a cheap and easily available food problem. You know what they didn't have during the depression, other than computers? Fucking fast food. And, salty carbohydrate laden snacks. And sodas in vending machines. And TV dinners. And, and, and...

meh stop being lazy...
images

As far as transportation...
images

And, obesity is not a computer problem. It is a cheap and easily available food problem. You know what they didn't have during the depression, other than computers? Fucking fast food. And, salty carbohydrate laden snacks. And sodas in vending machines. And TV dinners. And, and, and...

If you really want to get to the bottom of the obesity and diabetes and food related health problems, the ugly truth is it's ALL because of the unholy alliance made between the politicians and big agriculture.

Money and Politics is all they cared about and the health of the nation be damned.

The government knew from the very beginning that they were doing the opposite of what was good and their "food pyramid" guidelines were ass backwards and they were preaching the opposite of what should be done. BUT all they cared about was political power for themselves and Big Agriculture only cared about profits.

Then along came the "solution to the problem" the government created when the government started the "war on fat" to be the solution to the problem they created. Once again they KNEW from the start it was the opposite of what they should do. But politics, and big money were all anyone in power cared about and once again Big Agriculture only cared about extra profits and bribing the politicians.

During that "war on fat" childhood obesity exploded and kids were forced onto drugs because of "ADD" or such nonsense, when the simple reason is the government made it law that children could only be given the exact opposite of what they needed to be given for school lunch and snacks.
Why? Big money, Big campaign donations.

So sure blame all the people, but it's not actually mostly their fault, it's the fault of the Government and big corporations.

If you really want to get to the bottom of the obesity and diabetes and food related health problems, the ugly truth is it's ALL because of the unholy alliance made between the politicians and big agriculture.

Money and Politics is all they cared about and the health of the nation be damned.

The government knew from the very beginning that they were doing the opposite of what was good and their "food pyramid" guidelines were ass backwards and they were preaching the opposite of what should be done. BUT all they cared about was political power for themselves and Big Agriculture only cared about profits.

Then along came the "solution to the problem" the government created when the government started the "war on fat" to be the solution to the problem they created. Once again they KNEW from the start it was the opposite of what they should do. But politics, and big money were all anyone in power cared about and once again Big Agriculture only cared about extra profits and bribing the politicians.

During that "war on fat" childhood obesity exploded and kids were forced onto drugs because of "ADD" or such nonsense, when the simple reason is the government made it law that children could only be given the exact opposite of what they needed to be given for school lunch and snacks.

So sure blame all the people, but it's not actually mostly their fault, it's the fault of the Government and big corporations.
Is someone holding a gun to their head and forcing them to stuff their faces? Whatever happened to personal responsibility? I was fat most of my life. It was because I loved stuffing my face.

Even when I was a kid, I knew it was retarded to have 12 slices of toast for breakfast...

I agree... Built my first 386 computer in the 1980's
From a different perspective:
whythesurgeinobesity-figure1-version1.png

Is someone holding a gun to their head and forcing them to stuff their faces? Whatever happened to personal responsibility? I was fat most of my life. It was because I loved stuffing my face.
Kind of, sort of, yes. The school lunch programs are required to follow the federal guidelines for nutrition. For a distressingly large segment of the school age population, school lunch is the lion's share of their daily nutrition. They are trained at an early age to follow the food pyramid- which was designed by marketers and the various food lobbies- which makes carbon the foundation of the pyramid.

And, all of those "low fat" foods marketed to dieters have added carbs because low fat and low carb tastes like shit.

Finally, Americans are always looking for the easy button. "Just one simple trick to melt belly fat..." You mean, stop eating until you blow a button and haul your fat ass to the gym every once in a while? Is that the one simple trick?

And, then you have the snake oil like "juice cleanses" which LITERALLY do more harm than good (spoiler- they do zero good), because they rewire your metabolism to ultra-fat-storage mode.

The population would probably be healthier if "they" would bring back over the counter meth (Dexatrim, et al)

The schools were forced by the government to only serve the worst things possible for the kids.
The government used their power to pretty much mess up the food options at almost gunpoint to be the worst possible things.

Unlike your trite comment, you don't have to "stuff your face" with the wrong things to be unheathy or fat.
The government and corporations give you bad fuel to put in your system and you get bad results.
(all the while having "doctors" and "scientists" lie to you and tell you it's good and it's all your fault)

And don't try to duck the issue by saying everyone should have risen up against the government etc... B.S.
Much like with the DeathVaxx there were endless amounts of paid off "scientists" gaslighting anyone who disagreed.
Funny enough it was the dirty hippies and sandal wearing earth lovers that actually were the ones most often saying the correct truth of what should be eaten while all the righteous folks were busy listening and obeying the government.

Typical trying to blame the victims of government and corporate greed instead of putting the blame where it should go.

Reactions: ken226
The population would probably be healthier if "they" would bring back over the counter meth (Dexatrim, et al)

Ban high fruitcose corn syrup and say they can only use real sugar & the positive effect would be huge.

The schools were forced by the government to only serve the worst things possible for the kids.
The government used their power to pretty much mess up the food options at almost gunpoint to be the worst possible things.

Unlike your trite comment, you don't have to "stuff your face" with the wrong things to be unheathy or fat.
The government and corporations give you bad fuel to put in your system and you get bad results.
(all the while having "doctors" and "scientists" lie to you and tell you it's good and it's all your fault)

And don't try to duck the issue by saying everyone should have risen up against the government etc... B.S.
Much like with the DeathVaxx there were endless amounts of paid off "scientists" gaslighting anyone who disagreed.
Funny enough it was the dirty hippies and sandal wearing earth lovers that actually were the ones most often saying the correct truth of what should be eaten while all the righteous folks were busy listening and obeying the government.

Typical trying to blame the victims of government and corporate greed instead of putting the blame where it should go.
By your logic every single person attending school would be fat.....they are not.

By your logic every single person attending school would be fat.....they are not.
Differences in metabolisms make some more susceptible to weight gain than others.

Ban high fruitcose corn syrup and say they can only use real sugar & the positive effect would be huge.
"Real sugar," aka sucrose, is a disaccharide composed of glucose and fructose (You can think of sucrose as one glucose and one fructose chemically holding hands). Corn syrup as extracted from corn is 100% glucose. High fructose corn syrup has had some of the glucose enzymatically converted to fructose- most commonly about 50%. Your body breaks sucrose into glucose and fructose. It then converts glucose into fructose. Regardless of whether it came from "real sugar," Karo, or high fructose corn syrup, you are getting the same thing eventually.

Ban exogenous sweeteners.

It’s been released that her trip to Taiwan is not on the flight plan anymore.

Shocker, we caved to China again.
And she’ll go do whatever crooked shit she’s planning
Not we, the dementia patient and his cronies did or face the release of all their crooked dealings. not that it will make any difference.

Last edited:
Pelosi should have flown to Taiwan. Trump had the balls to cross the 58th parallel into North Korea!!! Dems are a bunch of punk bitches...why are we letting them lead? Cowards!
Uhhh...are you sure you have the right parallel? I mean, well, the 58th parallel is up in Russia and Canada.

Taiwans top ten exports. View attachment 7923367

China gets aggressive. Blockade oil and gas shipments coming out of the Persian Gulf is about the biggest bit of potential leverage we have over China.

View attachment 7923368

Graphs are a bit dated but it makes the point. It also highlights how stupid the sanctions on Russian fuel in Europe is as it pushes China in a position to buy what the Europeans are not. It also highlights why having good relationships in the region( middle east) are extremely important.

Every thing Biden has done policy related has strengthened Chinas access to energy, which is their Achilles’ heel.

Pelosi should have flown to Taiwan. Trump had the balls to cross the 58th parallel into North Korea!!! Dems are a bunch of punk bitches...why are we letting them lead? Cowards!
58 - 20 is 38...

R

Reactions: Average guy
One of my biggest concerns is how compromised our national leadership is by China. Many if these potential problems are surmountable, but I doubt our leadership will want to overcome them.
Theyre buying land next to the military bases and putting up large electronic data gatrering towers. They must sit back and laugh at how stupid the Americans are.

Is Belarus still talking about invading Ukraine with Russia? I don't pay much attention because I just don't have time for the drama over there. Last time I paid much attention, Belarus was gearing up to invade Ukraine, Lithuania and Poland were supposedly going to create problems with that little unnamed WTF between them on the Baltic Sea that apparently is also Russia in order to get Russia to attack a Nato county so the US would have to commit troops to the regions, effectively kinda starting WW3. Until that happens, I don't think China has the balls to attack Taiwan. If they attack Taiwan, they would be open to attacks from japan, and certainly involvement and commitment of forces from Australia, New Zealand. Not sure whether developing nations like Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines would get involved, even though there is a massive amount of trade between them and Taiwan. They way I look at it in comparison to WW2, Russia is Germany, and China is Italy.

I don't think China has found a way to retake Taiwan, without their economy being wrecked sanctions from the global economy. If they invaded, and the US didn't do anything, it would show US leaders as either in bed with China, or weak, either way wouldn't play well in the court of public opinion in the US.

I didn't stay in a holiday express last night though, so I don't really know what i'm talking about.

Branden

Theyre buying land next to the military bases and putting up large electronic data gatrering towers. They must sit back and laugh at how stupid the Americans are.
One could argue that if you know about it, then the government knows about it, and there's a possibility that they are deliberately broadcasting fake intel to muddy the waters of intel gathering. Just because the admin running the show is inept, doesn't mean that everyone downstream is too.

Branden

They don't have to look very far to find a stupid American... When a country spends more on a prisoner than a school student the the picture gets very clear.

Reactions: Lightning8
China and Taiwan do not have fortune cookies and never ever had them. That's a US invention and they are made here.
David Jung Chinese Immigrant invented the fortune cookie, actually a knock off of Moon Cakes that the Mongols use to pass messages in China 13th and 14th Centuries.

David Jung Chinese Immigrant invented the fortune cookie, actually a knock off of Moon Cakes that the Mongols use to pass messages in China 13th and 14th Centuries.
The first time I read this I swear I read Moon Pies. The story is way cooler with the Mongol hordes riding with Moon Pies and Dr Pepper. But I read it again and was really let down.

The first time I read this I swear I read Moon Pies. The story is way cooler with the Mongol hordes riding with Moon Pies and Dr Pepper RC Cola. But I read it again and was really let down.
Fixed…

Reactions: lariat
I sort of wonder if there is a connection with NY and the nuke and go bag PSA's and this trip designed by the Dems to foment backlash. I don't give much of a fuck, just want to get my house sold before the shooting starts.

I sort of wonder if there is a connection with NY and the nuke and go bag PSA's and this trip designed by the Dems to foment backlash. I don't give much of a fuck, just want to get my house sold before the shooting starts.
It seems like a nuke would put a wrinkle in the bankers’ plans and profits. Blackrock and all the behind the scenes players I mean.

It seems like a nuke would put a wrinkle in the bankers’ plans and profits. Blackrock and all the behind the scenes players I mean.

Unless someone wanted to create the ultimate buy-the-dip opportunity.

The "Billionaire Boy's Club" is way ahead of everyone. They are hedged from every conceivable angle. The cost of hedging is being paid for by their clients. They are playing a high stakes game with other people's money.
When there is enough money out there to hedge the "Black Swan event", it's not a game for the poor's.
il_fullxfull.3502890402_mc0d.jpg

They "Have all the Angles Covered"....

Last edited:
Unless someone wanted to create the ultimate buy-the-dip opportunity.
Im more talking about the seats of financial and political power. There was a Russian official a month or so back that stated if it when nuckear London would be the first strike, followed by other seats of power. If you remove those their power goes away as well - it doesnt matter if you live in a bunker, no one that is left is going to care what you say or want at that point. If that is accounted for its an extremely long game. Money doesnt really matter, nobody at that level is grabbing money for the same reasons we do, they have everything they want. They are using the medium of money only for the power it gives them. If the seats of power and control are gone, their game is gone. That's more of what I am bringing up.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Im more talking about the seats of financial and political power. There was a Russian official a month or so back that stated if it when nuckear London would be the first strike, followed by other seats of power. If you remove those their power goes away as well - it doesnt matter if you live in a bunker, no one that is left is going to care what you say or want at that point. If that is accounted for its an extremely long game. Money doesnt really matter, nobody at that level is grabbing money for the same reasons we do, they have everything they want. They are using the medium of money only for the power it gives them. If the seats of power and control are gone, their game is gone. That's more of what I am bringing up.

Largely agreed, and if things escalate to that point, we'll be using 22LR as currency. Frankly, if the centers of financial power get hit, I'm not clear how we can prevent a total exchange.

But it seems more likely that nukes get deployed "tactically" (more accurately, regionally) - an event that would have massive short-term implications, but over the long term I think we'd realize that the emotional impact is disproportionally large compared to the actual impact on live, property, and the existing order. In such a case, I think we'd see an immediate hit to valuations that would far exceed that after 9/11/01, but over the course of months and years eventually we'd see a bounce back. It'd be a hell of an investment opportunity - especially if one had advance notice.

Reactions: lariat
They're insured, and even if the insurance policy has an exclusion for nuclear bombs (my home policy has a nuclear bomb exclusion), the .gov will step in with FEMA and some other government agencies and they will use tax dollars to ensure that the big equity firms are made whole and then some. I'm pretty sure though, the policy they're buying for property doesn't exclude much of anything when the premium payments are that significant.

Branden

Friends in Taiwan say that the military is moving equipment around and the country has been conducting Air Raid test. The Taiwan officials have not backed down to China.

Just found this article: