• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Shot a sti today and I fell in love.

I carry a DVC-C often and have a Marauder. The Marauder is the most accurate centerfire pistol I have ever owned and a real nice suppressor host.

Shot a sti dvc today and oh my lanta it was so nice. Now I must buy a staccato P. Was like butter melting on hot waffles.
Give the Phoenix Trinity Honcho a good look. They sell an excellent package for a very reasonable price. You can switch out the barrels and shoot different calibers and different divisions. And at the price of the STI DVC, you should definitely take a look at the PT race shop. Wait for a holiday and they run sales where you get 2 free barrels

I carry a DVC-C often and have a Marauder. The Marauder is the most accurate centerfire pistol I have ever owned and a real nice suppressor host.
I've got a marauder myself, very soft shooting and very accurate! My only complaint is that the slide gets a bit sluggish after high round count matches LOL but sometimes thats good where I can track the sights back on target

I’ll be in the market very soon for an STI 2011. Currently thinking about one of their new 2020 model Staccato P’s with the 4.4” barrel. With that said though, if I could find a DVC 3 gun, it’d be very tempting!

So, any Hide vendors or members here that sell STI 2011’s?