• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shot my wife in the foot!

300WSM

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2004
WI
Wife just got a new pair of steel toe shoes for work. So I had to shoot her old ones a few times. I came in and she asked if I felt better? (Cuz I haven't shot a gun in a few days. lol) ...anyway steel toe do work!

j60a9z.jpg

Re: Shot my wife in the foot!

for those that can't understand a joke - her foot wasn't in the shoe when I shot it.

(there is another picture of that!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You bastard! You got me LOL! I haven't been able to shoot in about 4-5 months.
frown.gif

after about 48hrs I start to get the shakes and break out into a cold sweat.

I get that when it's time to leave the range. I've been dry firing like a Mo Fo though! Fire a few in a phone book every now and then and it tides me over for a while.

dry firing is like wacking off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dry firing is like wacking off. it's just not the same as doing the real thing! LMAO! </div></div>
i think he called you a JACKOFF Mr. Blasty.

hahahhaa, I like~ good one~ and good experiment, you really bullet proof your wife's shoe so she can be safe, good husband is hard to find these days, especially the ones that will shoot his wife's foot. =)

I'm proud to see a man that sends his wife off to work the hard strenuous job so that he can enjoy the rewards...we all should take a lesson from you sir!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dry firing is like wacking off. it's just not the same as doing the real thing! LMAO! </div></div>
i think he called you a JACKOFF Mr. Blasty. </div></div>

Well if you cant afford the hooker you don't have much choice

lol hookers are cheap. wives aren't!

For some reason I cant find a cheap hobby I like. Shooting, reptiles (I have 8), high end bourbons, body modifications, welding, gunsmithing and scuba diving.... Ya, my wallets pretty freaking screwed!
grin.gif

obviously not married.

Man I love that setup, 92f with light (laser?) and a suppressor!

Did ya use subsonic rounds?

yeah 147gr FMJ subs

just light but I can put a laser on it. TLR2.

It's a factory barrel I had threaded. Since the barrel doesn't rise up I was able to make the factory barrel work. More quiet then my glock becuase of the lock up design.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol hookers are cheap. wives aren't! </div></div>

Quote of the day, right there.
laugh.gif

Close enough. Girlfriend for 2 1/2 years and we will be getting married someday when we can afford it. Allot of shit stopped when she moved in! Never kids though. We don't like them at all! So looks like I'll be richer than some but poorer than others. Never fired a handgun with a suppressor before. Does the slide cycle faster?

cycles slower. usually. But you can make it a little faster if you reduce the recoil spring/main spring. But then you shoudl change back when you use the gun with out a Can on it.

I hope your wife doesn't try to shoot your jock!

What kind of can do you have for your M9 is it AAC? looking at getting one for mine

Bet this shooter would have liked shoes like those.

Shot+in+the+Foot+2.jpg

Steel toes for a woman? Is she worried the kitchen sink will off the counter on her feet?

That does look to be a fun experiment.

jsut out of curiosity, what was the range on the shoes??? Pretty impressed steel toes stopped a 9mm round if the range was close.....

about 15 inches I would say. Shot an angle.

She's a serious chic! lol

wow that crazy...and yes the title caught my attention!!

but a slightly crushed foot WAAAY better than that pic of missing foot!! haha