• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shot Show 2020 Thread!!!

It is in their price list specified as Q2 for the 700 2-stage. Pricing should be the same as the single stage versions. I'm waiting on the Kimber trigger which is still not available for a month or so. Not sure what all the madness will do to releasing these.

Last edited:
Go here and download the catalog. The 2 stage is shown in the 2020 catalog.

Go here and download the catalog. The 2 stage is shown in the 2020 catalog.
A listing in the catalog is not the same as a trigger in the hand. I wish it was out, I need a trigger for an on going build.

i been keeping an eye out for it but have yet to see anything. so was just curious. thanks guys.

20200410_075533.jpg
20200410_075606.jpg

Yup super blurry...
No, not in hand. Still, should be nice... Eventually. Straight trigger is supposed to be available too.

Sorry, not trying to be rude but why the lol?
not personal at all

its the 1.5 year release schedule that's funny

to be fair, if the 2 stage doesn't feel and function like the single stage diamond, it's a bust

i'd rather wait 1.5 years than it feel like shit and everyone be pissed they spent $300 on a shit two stage with the expectations it would be tits

Cadex is now making a trigger that can be switched between single stage and two stage.

I like the concept of switching between either one or to stage, but It doesn't seem to set very low. I think the lowest it can be set is around 1.5 pounds.

Cadex is now making a trigger that can be switched between single stage and two stage.

I like the concept of switching between either one or to stage, but It doesn't seem to set very low. I think the lowest it can be set is around 1.5 pounds.
only a year or two behind geisselle, and they arent great

It is in their price list specified as Q2 for the 700 2-stage. Pricing should be the same as the single stage versions. I'm waiting on the Kimber trigger which is still not available for a month or so. Not sure what all the madness will do to releasing these.

Not to start an old thread back up

but a dealer I know just mentioned he got delear price.Says it’ll be more then the primary

any more info on this trigger?

I expect you will not have long to wait. I spoke to Bryden last week and production has actually started on these (please don't inundate them with calls). Given the demand, I'm sure there is a backlog of outstanding dealer orders to serve and such before they start taking direct orders, but machines are now running.

As for the wait from the Shot 2019 announcement, I guess spending as much time in the world of optics as I do, I don't think much about long delays between announcement and product. Precise, complex things often take longer than you think they should from prototype stage to being production ready. The design they created with this two stage is probably the most complex I have seen. The safety system alone has 3 active and one passive safety interfaces. I can see the humor in this two stage always being 2 months out for two years though. But I can't say that I haven't had reviews two weeks out for more than two months or that I don't have some in exactly that state right now.

Reactions: jafo96 and lash
Interesting that it goes down to 6oz instead of 4oz, like the single stage Diamond.

I'm wondering if that's the "stacked" amount due to 2 stages? Meaning 2oz 1st stage, 2oz 2nd stage for a 4oz total but the 2nd stage still "feels" like 2oz to your finger and brain.

I'm wondering if that's the "stacked" amount due to 2 stages? Meaning 2oz 1st stage, 2oz 2nd stage for a 4oz total but the 2nd stage still "feels" like 2oz to your finger and brain.

If that's what it is, I'd probably be happy with it. I have the AR Diamond in a few ARs and it has a light 2oz takeup to it, and it feels great. 2oz is so minimal that it doesn't really even feel like 2 distinct stages. It feels more like the light initial pretravel of a 1911/2011, which I personally like a lot.

Interesting that it goes down to 6oz instead of 4oz, like the single stage Diamond.
The package says 6-40oz but the writing on the trigger lists the first stage as 4-20oz and the second stage as 4-24oz. I know that the last change TriggerTech made from the final round of prototypes to the production version was to go with a slightly different weight spring. I expect that is the reason for the disagreement between the packaging and the trigger. The packaging had probably already been printed. I'll measure the weights when I get in to testing to see if it starts at 6 or 8oz total.

Is the inter stage travel adjustable or a fixed distance?
The only adjustment on TriggerTechs is weight. Sear engagement, overtravel, and inter stage travel are not adjustable. The travel on the first stage is about 1/16th inch at the center of the trigger.

Get them and sell the one you don't want to me.
I have both of those here, just took that photo. I'll report back when I get a chance to see how they are. The two stage does have a little take-up before the wall as opposed to "right there" on the original. We'll see, hopefully tomorrow. I have to teach a pistol class so not sure if I will get to it but by Wed. for sure.🤞