• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SHOT Show 2021 Rumor Mill and What's Coming

Where is that elusive Steiner M7Xi 2.9-20x50, really thought that scope would be released around IWA timeframe which is this week, anyone heard anything on this?

How about Minox providing a slightly thicker version of the MR4 reticle in a new “ultra short” model? ZP5 line that has a 3-18 mag range with parallax starting at 11 yards. I don’t really get a hard on for really short scopes but a 13-14 inch model in this configuration would be nice from them too.

How about Minox providing a slightly thicker version of the MR4 reticle in a new “ultra short” model? ZP5 line that has a 3-18 mag range with parallax starting at 11 yards. I don’t really get a hard on for really short scopes but a 13-14 inch model in this configuration would be nice from them too.
Minox and Blaser have a relationship now, Blaser has their GSO designed Infinity 4-20 FFP scope but with limited 8 mil turrets and a reticle that would bore most hunters. If Minox could add their turrets and one of their reticles like the MR4 to this design they would have something to get excited about, unfortunately with several attempts to persuade Minox in this direction they don't seem to have an interest (or so they say).

Reactions: Chasing3
@Glassaholic That’s disappointing to hear. Minox makes some awesome scopes and nice reticles, I just wish they provided a slightly wider of options in the 3-18 range or more reticle options in the current 3-15 scope model.

Reactions: Glassaholic
Minox and Blaser have a relationship now, Blaser has their GSO designed Infinity 4-20 FFP scope but with limited 8 mil turrets and a reticle that would bore most hunters. If Minox could add their turrets and one of their reticles like the MR4 to this design they would have something to get excited about, unfortunately with several attempts to persuade Minox in this direction they don't seem to have an interest (or so they say).
I’ve enquired if Blaser were intending in adding different reticles with wind holds and they said not at this time.
missed opportunity.

A 4-20x50 with an MR4 reticle would be the dog's bollocks!
If Minox did that based in the new LR scope in that price range I'd be ecstatic.

I’ve enquired if Blaser were intending in adding different reticles with wind holds and they said not at this time.
missed opportunity.
100% agree, if they don't want a full in PRS type tree reticle atleast something like the Swarovski 4w reticle or Leupold windage would be a big improvement.

100% agree, if they don't want a full in PRS type tree reticle atleast something like the Swarovski 4w reticle or Leupold windage would be a big improvement.
I don’t honestly have the money spare that it would cost - but I’d be surprised if the Blaser custom shop wouldn’t entertain a one off 2.8-20 or 4-20 with a MR4 reticle.

I’m a Blaser shooter so aside from the limited travel, it would be the absolute perfect scope to end all crossover target/hunting scopes.

Reactions: duramaxed
missed opportunity.
That's what Blaser told me as well :( I could live with 8 mil turrets for my crossover rifle as that gets me well past 1000 yards; however, the reticle has got to have wind holds, why the European manufacturers have such an aversion to wind holds baffles me.