• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SHOT Show canceled: what new scopes are there?

McCrazy

Your tax $$$ no longer at work.
Minuteman
  • Jun 4, 2008
    Texas
    So since SHOT Show got canceled, has anyone heard anything about new scopes being released?

I'm hoping manufacturers will go ahead let us know what they have coming early instead of trying to keep things a secret until the show date.

Anyone have any info to share?

I've been holding out for something like the Leupold Mk 5 but with illuminated reticles that don't suck. I heard Leupold may have better reticles on the way but haven't seen them yet or heard a date.

Damn.

Well I appreciate your input. You would be one of the people likely to know.

Reactions: CSTactical
    As just happened with a recent Camera show, which took place with Zoom meetings, SHOT will do the same. Zoom meetings to go over 2021, new products and what to expect with deliveries.
    As many of you have come to notice, due to the current world wide situation, there's heavy back order issues across most mfg's. This will slow new releases as well as delivery on current product.

As always we will keep you updated on all new product announcements as well as any year end buying opportunities

As just happened with a recent Camera show, which took place with Zoom meetings, SHOT will do the same. Zoom meetings to go over 2021, new products and what to expect with deliveries.
    As many of you have come to notice, due to the current world wide situation, there's heavy back order issues across most mfg's. This will slow new releases as well as delivery on current product.

As always we will keep you updated on all new product announcements as well as any year end buying opportunities

Good to hear, thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Hi,

Where did you get info that Shot was going to do the zoom meeting system?

There has been absolutely nothing from NSSF on such thing.

Or are you referring to companies doing it themselves with nothing to do with Shot Show?

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Where did you get info that Shot was going to do the zoom meeting system?

There has been absolutely nothing from NSSF on such thing.

Or are you referring to companies doing it themselves with nothing to do with Shot Show?

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Individual companies. I've spoken with a few and that is how they'll handle the meetings that usually take place at the show. "Virtual meetings" is what will need to take place

Here's two new models being released :)

Reactions: McCrazy and THEIS
    Good to see Tangent Theta expanding their project line.

Thanks for updating us.

Reactions: CSTactical
    even though the show is cancelled it doesnt prevent product annoucements. Pretty sure everyones roadmap is centered around SS so whether its held or not the cadence on annouces will remain the same i think we will see

Reactions: Texascbr