• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SHOT SHOW: LEUPOLD MARK 6 1-6 video

ccoker

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2008
Central Texas
www.tacticalgunreview.com
This is going to be a hot scope!
I want one!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lls1kRSVrsg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lls1kRSVrsg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: SHOT SHOW: LEUPOLD MARK 6 1-6 video

Whats the availability and pricing? does anyone know that yet?

C_K

I've been reading $1,500 street price, not MSRP.

Mark 6 1-6x20mm (34mm) 7.62 M6C1, Matte, Illum. Front Focal CMR-W, $1,949.95
Mark 6 1-6x20mm (34mm) 5.56 M6C1, Matte, Illum. Front Focal CMR-W, $1,949.95
Mark 6 1-6x20mm (34mm) M6C1, Matte, lllum. Front Focal TMR, $1,949.95
Mark 6 3-18x44mm (34mm) M5B2, Matte, Front Focal CMR-W, $2,199.95
Mark 6 3-18x44mm (34mm) M5B2, Matte, Front Focal TREMOR 2, $2,549.95
Mark 6 3-18x44mm (34mm) M5B2, Matte, Front Focal H-58, $2,549.95

Wow cool scopes but is Leupold ready to enter that price range?

Is it true that Leopold has special pricing for veterans and disabled vets?

That's Federal LEO only. I was hoping for local. But still sounds like a great program.

Anyone know roughly what their discount is for Military? I imagine you have to get it directly from them to qual. I am definitely in the market to replace my ACOG/RMR combo. If it's built tough enough and the price is right I am definitely in. Though I am also interested in the Bushnell 1-6.5x and the new SWFA 1-6 offering. Really depends on their price and release sequence and my patience (zero)
smile.gif

I also am very interested in the new Mark 6 3-18x as a replacement for the Premier 3-15x sitting on my REPR. That would be pretty sweet with the H-58...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheTrauma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Current military i'm assuming? </div></div>

For the time being anyway...things are rapidly changing and a second Obama term might just wrap mine up at 20 years even.

Outstanding, thanks Unreconstructed! I did notice a caveat to the discount, it is limited to 3 items per calendar year and only 1 scope. Guess I will have to choose carefully between the 1-6x or 3-18x Mark 6.

Thanks again! -Rob

Actually, I misread that:

*Qualified individuals are limited to 3 transactions per calendar year. Each transaction may not exceed the following: 1 tactical optic, 1 spotting scope, 1 pair of binoculars, 1 DeltaPoint, 1 rangefinder, 1 flashlight, 5 accessories (including rings and mounts)

Looks like a total of 3 transactions that can each include 1 tactical optic, 1 spotting scope, etc...

I'm liking Leupold better and better these days!!!

I haven't logged into Promotive in several months until just now. I'm a member of the US Army and Leupold Tactical Pro teams. Unfortunately, I noticed Leupold does not have any discounts currently. The incentive pricing / VIP discount price is the same as regular price on the Promotive web site.
I don't remember the exact amount, but last year the discount was pretty substantial, about 30% off.
If anyone that is a member of Promotive sees any discounts on Leupold, please let everyone know.
I'm interested in seeing the new Leupold Mark 6 scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papa Fox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I misread that:

*Qualified individuals are limited to 3 transactions per calendar year. Each transaction may not exceed the following: 1 tactical optic, 1 spotting scope, 1 pair of binoculars, 1 DeltaPoint, 1 rangefinder, 1 flashlight, 5 accessories (including rings and mounts)

Looks like a total of 3 transactions that can each include 1 tactical optic, 1 spotting scope, etc...

I'm liking Leupold better and better these days!!! </div></div>

As for annual limits, every Soldier in your unit is eligible to buy 3 scopes per year...

Man the optics market is on fire!

kn9

I was fortunate enough to handle these Mark 6 scopes at SHOW show, and now I really really want one. This video didn't mention the tool-free rezero/BDC ring swap feature, which is another great design. I'm looking forward to mounting one of these when they're released.

Thanks for sharing the video!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unreconstructed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't logged into Promotive in several months until just now. I'm a member of the US Army and Leupold Tactical Pro teams. Unfortunately, I noticed Leupold does not have any discounts currently. The incentive pricing / VIP discount price is the same as regular price on the Promotive web site.
I don't remember the exact amount, but last year the discount was pretty substantial, about 30% off.
If anyone that is a member of Promotive sees any discounts on Leupold, please let everyone know.
I'm interested in seeing the new Leupold Mark 6 scopes. </div></div>
Just logged I am getting 25% or more off on everything. The Mark 8 went down in price quite a bit. Also noticed they now have 35mm rings so the 3-25 should be coming out soon. Leupold more than likely will get everything out pretty fast, I am thinking April at the latest.

Also Here are the Specs for the Mark6:
Pricing between $1700-1800 "Speculative"
Model #: LEU 115044 MK6 34MM 1-6X20IL
Type : Optics
Adj Size : 130" @ 100 yds /36 Mils
Magnification : 1-6x
Objective : 20mm
Field of View : 35.2-6.4ft@100yds
Eye Relief : 3.7"
Tube Diameter : 34mm
Length : 10.3"
Weight : 17 oz
finish : Matte Black
Reticle : Illuminated CMR-W 5.56
Click adjustment: .2 Mil
Adjustment per rev: 11 Mils

Info:
Small, light, fast, versatile, the Leupold Mark 6 1-6x20mm provides everything military, law enforcement and competition shooters need from a riflescope in an amazingly compact and efficient package. The Mark 6's powerful 6x zoom range offers an incredible field of view and rapid target acquisition at low magnification, and excellent long-range target engagement at higher powers. Leupolds legendary Xtended Twilight Lens offers crystal clear images from edge to edge through out the entire zoom range, and Diamond Coat 2 provides unsurpassed scratch resistance and increased light transmission. A locking fast-focus eyepiece ensures a generous eye box and optimal diopter adjustment feature tactile and audible 2/10th mil per click dials and an unprecedented 11 milliradians of elevation travel in a single revolution, while the rugged 34mm main tube and 6x erector system provide over 37 milliradians of total adjustments.

Hope they put dual-purpose or something on this like they did with the MK4 so we don't get ITAR blocking it to us outside the USA.