• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Shot Show ROE

ReaperDriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 5, 2009
    Vegas Baby!
    I wasn't sure where to post this question and this seemed as good a place as any.... I'm going to SHOT in LV next week, and for those that have attended SHOTs in the past - what day is usually best to buy something and get good deals. Last day or is everything cleaned out by then?

And yes, I realize this is not a normal public show. I was just thinking if I happened to see something I couldn't live without, I'd like to pick it up while I'm there if there are any good deals.

Thanks

Re: Shot Show ROE

no dice, vendors arent allowed to "sell" stuff there, if they brought it they have to leave with it

They don't 'sell' things, but you can certainly order things while you're there.

I picked up a few high end 1911s a few years ago.

You can pick up a few things but its going to be like nick-nacks or such. Biggest thing I ever got was a Magpul AR stock. If your thinkin' scopes or such, ain't gonna happen.

Eagle sold all their stuff during the show last time. You just had to pick it up at the end of the show. I bought several things from themand others , but yes for the most part you cant buy much.

What?...No vendor wants to pack everything up and take it home.
    wink.gif

John III

you can certainly make deals, pay by CC and have stuff shipped to you, or your local dealer. I walk around with a purchase order book
    smile.gif

As stated above we all hate to have to drag that stuff back with us.
    grin.gif
    I have bought several things on the last day of the show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cash is king.

Knowing how to ask is critical.

Knowing WHEN is the most important. </div></div>

enlighten me. The how and when is precisely my question